ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

RAW Episode 56 (Rate the Show) + WQ Inside?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2010, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Legend Killer (2002- 2007) is on a distinguished road
Default RAW Episode 56 (Rate the Show) + WQ Inside?

* A Video Opens of Raw's last pay per view Taboo Tuesday which was last Tuesday Night. John Cena defeated. Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship, Kurt Angle defeated. Shelton Benjamin in a Submission match and also SmackDown! won the two SmackDown! challenger matches on that night.

* Opening Intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4X5NYG-dKI

Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler at ringside and tonight on RAW:

- Kurt Angle vs. Eugene

- Shawn Michaels and WWE Champion John Cena vs. Chris Masters and Carlito

- World Tag Team Championship: Kane and Big Show(c) vs. Lance Cade/Trevor Murdoch

* Eric Bichsoff is seen in the ring, Bichsoff does not look happy. Eric then says Last Tuesday night was probably one of the worst night's of my life, my brand, the A Show, the dominat brand in sports entertainment, Monday Night Raw was humiliated and mocked by WWE's B and sister show SmackDown!, well at Survivor Series it will all change because I have secretly being essembling a team that will take down SmackDown!'s team at Survivor Series.

The Teams captain will be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewwe1KrfAtI

The others in the team are Edge, Chris Masters, Carlito and the World Tag Team Champions Kane and The Big Show

COMMERCIAL BREAK

* Kurt Angle w/Daivari defeated. Eugene w/Tajiri and Jim Duggan

* After the match Angle says Cena, me and you... we still have unfinished business, so Bichsoff has kindly accepted my proposal as the new Number One Contender for the WWE Championship at Survivor Series, oh it's real... It's DAMN REAL!

* Women's Champion Trish Stratus along with Mickie James and Ashley Massaro come out and call out The Ladies in Pink (Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson and Victoria) instead comes out Vince McMahon who says My associates arn't here tonight because I lent them the night off tonight and as for next week the Women's Championship will be defended in a Six Women Elimination Match

* Todd Grisham interviews Chris Masters and Carlito about being involved in Raw's team at the Survivor Series. Carlito and Masters both say This is an opportunity to represent the brand in a respectful manner

COMMERCIAL BREAK

* World Tag Team Championship

Kane and The Big Show (c) defeated. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch: 10:04

* The Big Show gets the victory for Kane and himself after delivering a deadly chokeslam to Murdoch for the win.

* Backstage we see Edge and Lita having a conversation with Eric Bichsoff about how at Survivor Series SmackDown! will be going down. In comes Vince McMahon who says How are you going to deal with this situation Eric? Bichsoff says I don't know, This is all Theodore Long's fault McMahon replies How is it Theodore Long's fault when he is trying to promote the good name of SmackDown! Vince finishes off by saying Damn it Eric... if you can't find away then maybe I should stop helping... because from now on Your on your own!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

* Shelton Benjamin w/Mrs. Benjamin defeated. Robert Conway w/Tyson Tomko: 5:50

* After the match Gregory Helms comes out and says Ladies and Gentleman my name is Gregory Helms and I am no more of that pathetic excuse the Hurricane... I am my own man I will be a future champion and there is no one that can stop me not even you Shelton and that's why I have come out here to represent... Helms then cheap shots Benjamin and slides out of the ring.

* Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair comes out and says Woooo!, man I am so glad to still be the Intercontinental Champion after last Tuesday's well deserved rest and also a great win in that Strap match over my former Evolution friend Triple H, Now Triple H you and I gave it our all last Tuesday night and.... then Triple H comes out and says Ric We gave it our all but their is still something missing and that will be me taking out your blood and having the blood of a dead champion on my hands!, because at Survivor Series it won't be about the Championship it will be for blood, for aggression for pride... who will fall down... Who will be the Last man Standing!?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

* A Video showing fans to log on to wweshopzone.com to buy all your favourite superstars merchandise and more.

* Survivor Series Promo: Who will go on top to be WWE's #1 Brand?

* Joey and Jerry Lawler preview the main event up next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

* Chris Masters and Carlito defeated. WWE Champion John Cena and Shawn Michaels: 12:32

* Cena gets distracted after Kurt Angle comes out leaving HBK on his own and he gets beat after Carlito with a neckbreaker and then Masters with the Masterlock which is just too much for HBK to handle. The show ends with Carlito and Masters celebrating the win in the Main event.

Rating:

Best/Worst Match:

Opinions:

Year Base: Late 2005

WQ: Sho

SURVIVOR SERIES Matches

- 6 on 6 Elmination Tag Team Match

Team SmackDown! (Batista, Rey Mysterio, Lashley, Matt Hardy, JBL and TBA) vs. Team RAW (Shawn Michaels, Edge, Chris Masters, Carlito, Kane and The Big Show)

- Last Man Standing Match

Triple H vs. Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair

- WWE Championship

Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

More matches to be announced

Heat:

* Viscera defeated. Tyson Tomko

* Tajiri defeated. Snitksy

* Gregory Helms defeated. Jim Duggan
Legend Killer (2002- 2007) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The All Star E?ic Semi-Retired is on a distinguished road

Best Match:

1) Chris Masters Carlito vs. John Cena Shawn Michaels

Worst Match: Kurt Angle vs. Eugene

Opinions- This wasn't your best show but I seen you do better. It was a good show.

Rating: 8.2/10
The All Star E?ic Semi-Retired is offline   Reply With Quote