ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who else think the Nexus angle would be 100 times better if Daniel Bryan never got fired?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Big Mike Simply Flawless (N-6) is on a distinguished road
Default Who else think the Nexus angle would be 100 times better if Daniel Bryan never got fired?

Ok, everyone is saying that the Nexus angle has gotten really stale, which it has. But here's what I think. Daniel Bryan was supposedly going to be a co-leader with Wade Barrett originally. He already had the whole feud going on with Miz and Cole. While none of the rest of the group had much going on. They could of had a whole lot going on with that. But then Bryan got fired. I think that they had plans for different things with Bryan's feuds but when he got fired they just kept having them attack everyone since they couldn't think of anything better for them to do. What do you guys think?
Big Mike Simply Flawless (N-6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Julio Higareda (X) is on a distinguished road

I couldn't care less really.
Julio Higareda (X) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

It would still have gotten stale in the third week.
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is on a distinguished road

to be honest no, Daniel Bryan really didn't fit the Nexus angle, he doesn't fit a heel either, he more a good guy face
Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

I doubt we'll ever know whether getting rid of Daniel Bryan was part of a grand scheme or something they had to do because he choked Cena, but I don't think it would've mattered since he's better as a face since hes so renowned for being a great wrestler.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

soul m is on a distinguished road

YES i do as hes a great up and coming wrestler so far he hasin backed away from a fight good on daniel for taken the fight to the miz that's how he will learn win or lose to the miz the experience will do him the world of good .
soul m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

I think it would have been much better if Daniel would have been with NEXUS. I think you are right all the way.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

No.. I think from Day one Bryan was scheduled to win and be one of 3 guys who would eventually stick around... however mid way through they opted to go with the Nexus angle... however Bryan was well established as face.. and Miz and Cole were the heels that reinforced this

so with two heels opposed to him, he couldn't lead so they opted for choice 2 and had Barrett win, making him the Heel leader.... I'm fairly certain that they had always planned on having Bryan break away within weeks of the Nexus formation. I'm still of the opinion that the Bryan firing was on some level a work from day one -- it was never filed on the corporate site, and in most cases the 90 day clause applies to ALL wrestling companies yet within 9 days Brayn was working several dates w/ Evolve and and still is... most guys' work for any other company ends the day they get signed w/ WWE... but i think Bryan was told to sign on to work all of the dates to sell his firing

the 'random attacks' were designed to create the aura of a monster without establishing the consequences of the monster winning because the plan was never for the monster to win
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Texas Girl is on a distinguished road

Who knows how good it would have gotten
The Texas Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

THE-MASTER! is on a distinguished road

DEPENDS HOW THEY USE HIS TALENT
THE-MASTER! is offline   Reply With Quote