ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does the IWC ever change your opinion on someone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2010, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Straight Edge Suicide . is on a distinguished road
Default Does the IWC ever change your opinion on someone?

Like for me, I believe it was The Dragon who said Triple H never wanted to help out young talent, unlike his friend Shawn Michaels .

So does the Internet Wrestling Community change your opinion on a wrestler or even an industry ?
Straight Edge Suicide . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road

No, I listen to other peoples opinions, but I do not let there point of view on something control what I say,type or think, I usually think hard when it comes to stuff like this draw facts and good opinions, and with the Triple H thing that is true, his keeps on winning world titles and not putting over any talent, and he likes Sheamus so that is why he is WWE Champion, like I said I will listen to others opinions of things, but most of the time I will stand by my own opinion and try my best to defend it with good opinions.
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?Hell?Raiser? is on a distinguished road

Not really..It's not the IWC that change opinions, it's the information you get.
?Hell?Raiser? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Cris is on a distinguished road

Not really, IWC probably changed my opinion once or twice but it's mostly people that get on a bandwagon, like the people that hate Cena probably liked him but want to agree with everyone else, same thing with Orton now some people started to hate Orton and now a lot of people do to agree with everyone else and claim that he complains backstage when they don't even know what he really said. Triple H helped out Drew McIntyre and Sheamus, so Triple H does help young talent, maybe not as much as others but he still does.
Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

No one can change my opinion about something or someone. If I like someone than I am going to like them, if I start to hate them, then I'll start to hate them. I don't need anyone to tell me what I should think.
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

_|053|o|-| is on a distinguished road

Not really, I've noticed that the IWC has a bunch of bandwaggoners. If just a couple well-known people begin to voice opinions, all of a sudden, everyone agrees. That's how Cena-hate started! I tend to form my own opinions and stick to them until something happens to change them, but most IWC people are STRONGLY opinionated. Even if something happens, they'll stick to their old views, despite how noticeably silly and dumb they are. For example, the IWC loved The Nexus when they first started, but when Cena began to carry them, The Nexus was suddenly old and bland. Why? Because Cena, someone the IWC hated, was carrying them, and since people didn't want to change their oh' so long running opinion on Cena, they just flipped their view on Nexus.
_|053|o|-| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 11:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Shan?? is on a distinguished road

I am my own person. Pure and simple. I don't care how many thumbs down I get, I will always express my true feelings on one particular subject or person. People are slowly but surely beginning to hate Randy Orton now, but I've always been a fan of him and always will be. I believe he is one of the people keeping WWE alive right now. Of course, not many people in the Internet Wrestling Community will agree with me any more and the sad truth is because he has turned (or is turning) face. That is the real reason people hate Orton now, because they are looking at him as Cena 2.0. That is not the case. For a kick off, Orton does not care who he attacks and I still see him as a tweener type character, rather than full blown face. He attacked Darren Young last Monday when Young helped him win his match and that proves that he is not a fully fledged face yet.

I will always listen to other peoples opinions, because I believe everyone has the right to their own. If I don't agree with them, I don't make a big deal out of it. If I'm allowed to express my views, they can express theirs.
Shan?? is offline   Reply With Quote