ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is Raw roulette? BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2010, 09:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Nexus is on a distinguished road
Default What is Raw roulette? BQ?

Ok I might sound like a total wwe noob but i have only been watching the wwe since hmm, maybe like 3 months or so. Is raw roulette where they spin this wheel and that decides who faces each other?(I get the clues from the previews but i am still a little confused.)

BQ: If it is like how i described, i know wrestling is fake but i ike the entertainment but back on track, if it is how i described and it is fake how do they control who faces each other?
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 09:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is on a distinguished road

ill give you an example, lets say Edge spins the roulette wheel and it lands on TLC then that is the match he will have against his opponent
Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 09:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

_|053|o|-| is on a distinguished road

In RAW roulette, somebody will spin the wheel to determine their opponent or match stipulation. Say John Morrison spins the wheel to determine his opponent and it lands on R-Truth, he'll face R-Truth. Say a little bit later, Chris Jericho spins the wheel to determine his stipulation, and it lands on Submission Match, he'll face his opponent in a Submission Match.

BQ: That's why RAW Roulette is cool. It really is random and makes it extremely interesting.
_|053|o|-| is offline   Reply With Quote