ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who are They? A new Main Event Mafia, perhaps?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

A0S9D8F7G6H5J4K3 is on a distinguished road
Default Who are They? A new Main Event Mafia, perhaps?

Okay, so this whole They are coming thing has been going on for months now. Honestly, I have been swerved into thinking it was EV2, Fortune, and maybe even a new Raven's Flock. Even though it still could be the Flock, I don't think so. This is going to be something bigger.

But lets think about this logically. Not only has Abyss talked about They since supposedly splitting w/ Hogan, but Sting also has been on a rampage for a while. Since Nash joined with Sting, they don't seem to be heels exactly (they even attacked Flair). So maybe Sting Nash are not heels, but are actually aware of what is happening and trying to stop Them before They arrive. Who are Sting Nash going after? Hogan, Bischoff Jarrett (plus now Joe).

What do Hogan, Bischoff Jarrett have in common? Well, Hogan is a big name coming to build up TNA like he did in WCW. Bischoff is the former president of WCW with the same motives. And Jarrett built TNA. They all have a stake in being in control.

Now, this brings us to Samoa Joe. Remember a few months ago Samoa Joe was kidnapped and then he returned with no explanation. Who kidnapped Joe? Perhaps it was Them.

And even though Abyss supposedly betrayed Hogan, have the two ever actually fought it out? Not too hard, anyway.

So here's where I'm going with all of this: Abyss is actually still working for Hogan, Bischoff Jarrett, all of whom want to take over TNA from Dixie Carter. I am thinking that they are going to bring in either Booker T or Scott Steiner (maybe both) to be Jarrett Joe's mystery partner. And later, in the main event, Kurt Angle will also turn heel and become one of this group. It will be a new Main Event Mafia.

Only this time Sting and Nash will not be with the Main Event Mafia, they will be against them. In fact, this group might not even be called the Main Event Mafia. They could be called something else. But the basic idea will be that of a sort of nWo takeover heel faction comprised of the following members:

- Hulk Hogan

- Eric Bischoff

- Jeff Jarrett

- Samoa Joe

- Kurt Angle

- Abyss

- Booker T

- Perhaps Scott Steiner also

Obi Wan: Glacier actually feuded with Bryan Clark (aka Adam Bomb) in WCW in 1997.

WCW was using characters based on Mortal Kombat at the time. Glacier was based on Sub Zero, Chris Kanyon's character Mortis was based on Reptile Scorpion, and Brian Clark/Adam Bomb had his own character called Wrath. Ernest The Cat Miller was also involved. The group was called Blood Runs Cold

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...-runs-cold.php
A0S9D8F7G6H5J4K3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Straight Edge Suicide . is on a distinguished road

I was thinking the same thing .

What if the people who kidnapped Samoa Joe were Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Jeff Jarrett ?

And they sent Abyss to send the message .

So I guess they are Jeff Jarrett, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Abyss and Samoa Joe .

And spoilers say that The Pope will be the mystery partner .

So I guess he's part of it to .
Straight Edge Suicide . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Obi Wan is on a distinguished road

I'm kinda tired of TNA groups. They come, they go, they come, they go...enough is enough. I'm not jumping on anymore group bandwagons. Where's the British Invasion? World Elite? MEM? Team Canada? Roode Inc? Kings of Wrestling? SEX? EV2.0...oh, wait, that's ANOTHER NEW GROUP. I'm just really sick of it. Tag teams are enough for me.

Here's who I think THEY should be...that guy who played Glacier in WCW and that guy who was Adam Bomb. They could be Ice Bomb.
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Nick Truman is on a distinguished road

They are trying to come up with something better with WWE RAW's anonymous GM.
Nick Truman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

FridgeBot is on a distinguished road

We just have to wait and see...5 months later..still haven't figured out who They are. lmao

sportswearforall.com
FridgeBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
JT
Jobber

JT is on a distinguished road

tna is going to end like wcw it will have some high point but it has over payed nothings like Kevin Nash who gets paid to sit TnA are getting where they only get talent just because they left vince like Christian who is still a nothing in WWE but was huge in TnA bottom line is TnA is a trend and a fad that will be a one hit wander im still waiting to see its big hit tho
JT is offline   Reply With Quote