ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who were the best WWE Brothers in WWE History?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2010, 05:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road
Default Who were the best WWE Brothers in WWE History?

*This is WWE Siblings, if they're real life siblings but siblings in WWE too, that counts*.

*NOTE* It doesn't have to be 'brothers', it could be Uncle/Nephew, such as with Chavo and Eddie.

Some examples are:

Hart members

Kane/Undertaker

Hardyz

Dudleys

Chavo/Eddie

Goldust/Cody Rhodes

Any other small group of relatives (not a huge list).
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 05:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road

I say the The Undertaker and Kane, they will most likely leave the bigger legacy then all of them, two great wrestlers, who have held plenty of titles and has had great feuds.
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 05:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dirk4123 is on a distinguished road

Taker and Kane course,

But if Edge and Christian include I'd put them second
Dirk4123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Hughes is on a distinguished road

The Harts

closely followed The Hardy Boys
David Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 05:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Logo Online is on a distinguished road

Ofcorse Undertaker n the Kane...!!! they are Awesome worrier! n both have great streak n the history
Logo Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Double R. Randy Robinson? is on a distinguished road

Steiner Brothers
Double R. Randy Robinson? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is on a distinguished road

My three favorite were Brothers Of Destruction, Hardy Boyz and EC.

I liked the brothers of destruction because they were literally an unstoppable force and they were the two biggest and baddest people in WWE. Kane and Undertaker- former enemies now a tag team was simply awesome!

Now the Hardy Boyz, some may disagree but let me explain. I absolutely liked the Hardy Boyz because back in 2000/2001, they received tag title pushes along with the Dudleys and EC. Those three were the absolute best in WWE's tag team division back in the day. But the reason i liked the Hardyz more was because they did the most teamwork and the flashy moves, especially Jeff. The Hardyz are what made the Tag Team division fun. They were just amazing.

Now EC- better known as Edge and Christian. Like i said, they also received title pushes in 2000 and they pulled off phenomenal matches with the Hardyz and Dudleyz. They never let me down on any match. They were really funny too and since they were young stars they still had the energy to pull off a 5 star match with everyone. These two will go down in history as one of the funniest and the best tag teams ever.
WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Faisal AbuHeBaH is on a distinguished road

HARDYS
Faisal AbuHeBaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AWESOME X is on a distinguished road

the Brothers of Destruction!!!!!!!
AWESOME X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ???g 3 is on a distinguished road

B.O.D
??? ???g 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Broken Dreams is on a distinguished road

Bret and Owen Hart.

When Owen officially turned heel on Bret at the 94 Royal Rumble after they previously fell out following Owen's elimination at the Survivor Series in the Hart Family match after Bret inadverdantly caused him to be rolled up after Owen ran into him knocking him off the apron after Bret was poked in the eye, it was after that Bret owen reunited and teamed up to face The Quebeccers for the tag team title but failing after Bret's leg was injured and unable to make the tag, Bret instead tried hooking in The Sharpshooter whilst flat on his back... it didn't work the ref stopped the match declaring Quebeccers the winners.

Owen was not happy about Bret not tagging him and costing Owen his only chance at gold and ended up kicking Bret's leg.

After Owen had this to say.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_gvPXeIV1c (only clip I could find)

Bret then went on to (co) win the Royal Rumble and at Wrestlemania 10 faced Owen in the opening match, which to everybody's shock (including his own) Owen pinned Bret countering Bret's victory roll.

Later in the evening Bret would defeat Yokozuna for the WWF championship all the faces came down to celebrate with him.

Owen then came out stood at the top of the ailse shaking his head whilst his Brother STILL got all the attention.

From then on it was bitter jealousy from Owen vs Bret's popularity.

It was later revealed that Jim NeidHart (former partner to both Bret Owen) was the one whispering into Owen's ear making Owen's jealousy worse and at the 94 KOR Anvil got Bret disqualified in his title defence against Diesel.

Anvil later joined Owen helping him with the 94 King Of The Ring.

Their cage match for the WWF title at SummerSlam 94 as far as emotion goes is the greatest cage match there will ever be.

Bret only just won that night but after the match, Owen Anvil's double teaming Bret in a locked cage causing The British Bulldog (who returned that night) the rest of the Hart Family were trying to save Bret... taking Bret's side.

The 94 Survivor Series saw Owen trick his parents into throwing in the towel in Bret's WWF title defence against Mr Bob Backlund in one of the greatest segments in pro wrestling history.

Bret lost the WWF title Owen was damn proud of his involvement.

The 95 Royal Rumble saw Owen attack Bret in his WWF title match with Diesel later Bret would attack Owen as he made his way into the Rumble match causing Owen a quick exit from the Rumble match. The rivalry was still as fresh as a daisy.

At WrestleMania 11 Owen Hart would pick a mystery partner to face The Smoking Gunns for the tag team titles Owen picked the guy who beat Bret for his 1st WWF title, Yokozuna.

Owen then began paving his own path... or following in his Brother Bret's shadow.

Forward to 1997 and Bret was on the verge of turning heel (only in America) and unfortunately the video to this emotional clip was removed by WWE.

But when Owen won it IC title from Rocky Maivere, he immediately went to his Brother Bret who was so proud and presented him with his accomplishment.

Words really don't do it justice but Owen Bret without a doubt remain the greatest brother tendem ever.
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Amie? {Alcohol Abuse Society} is on a distinguished road

As a tag team? The Hardyz.

I was thinking the brothers of destruction, Kane and Undertaker... And sure, they were a good tag team and dominated. But they did better going solo, so I would never ever call them the best brotherly tag team.

So I say the Hardyz. They were a fantastic unit, very entertaining in and out of the ring. They created some phenomenal, breath-taking matches and some proper OMG moments. No tag team is like the Hardyz. Maybe Edge and Christian come close, but there was just more to the Hardyz. They had great chemistry and a great bond. Most of their fueds were entertaining from start to finish. They were just great and no other tag team really compares to how extreme the Hardys were.
Amie? {Alcohol Abuse Society} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 06:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stephen P is on a distinguished road

the wild samoans.
Stephen P is offline   Reply With Quote