ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

is daniel bryan vs the miz the best story line ine years?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2010, 04:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mexican Sun is on a distinguished road
Default is daniel bryan vs the miz the best story line ine years?

NXT had to be the greatiest thing to eer happen to wwe.First we have the Nexus,then we have teh daniel bryan vs the miz storyline.I believe this is the greatest, most well built feud in years.Who do you think will come out on top? Or is this one of those very rare feuds,when both guys come out looking better?
Mexican Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 04:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?????? ?RamY? ?????? is on a distinguished road

not the best

u have dx mcmahons in 2006

u have triple h and orton last year

the story is just good and for sure daniel 'll not win the us title at night of champions

he maybe win it at hell in a cell
?????? ?RamY? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 04:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kaushal is on a distinguished road

no
Kaushal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2010, 04:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Elation is on a distinguished road

Main events no, but mid-cards yes. When WWE did the Legacy storyline last year, I was not really amused. Orton's career is being held back for the sake of making Ted and Cody, popular. In addition, Legacy was a boring stable that was properly ended at WM26 and failed to create impact in my opinion. While Bryan v Miz was booked very good. In the beginning, I like the way WWE made NXT unpredictable. Because most fans know that Bryan is far more experience than his competitors, WWE gave him a mentor which has less wrestling skills than him to make the fans mad. And eventually gave him a losing streak so that fans will stop believing. But then he also defeated his mentor once and so as The Miz also got a victory. I was surprised that Bryan came back as a 7th member just to be on the side of Cena and his mentor Miz was pissed. I believe that their title match will be a tiebreaker. I also find it funny that Bryan wears read and Miz wears blue to really show their opposition to one another. I liked this feud so much that I still want to have a best of seven series between this two. Overall, I'm looking forward to see the best technical wrestler v the best in mic in the WWE for the United States belt at NOC.
Elation is offline   Reply With Quote