ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What if WWE has Sheamus lose the WWE championship to Chris Jericho this Monday on RAW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2010, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tony(My WWE owner)DX2-(FWSL-15) is on a distinguished road
Default What if WWE has Sheamus lose the WWE championship to Chris Jericho this Monday on RAW?

On RAW Roulette, WWE could have where Sheamus says he is gonna defend the WWE championship.The ?GM? sends a email stating that if Sheamus wishes to defend the WWE championship, it will be to a man on the Roulette.It ends up being Chris Jericho, who in the main event wins the WWE championship.

Earlier in the night, Wade Barret could do something that really pisses the ?GM? off.The ?GM? says Wade, up next, you will defend your spot to John Morrison.

John Morrison wins the match and is placed in the 6pack challenge in replace of Wade Barret.

------

John Morrison vs Sheamus vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs (WWE champion)Chris Jericho

winner John Morrison

After the match, Miz cashes in MITB on John Morrison to win the WWE championship.
Tony(My WWE owner)DX2-(FWSL-15) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shaun is on a distinguished road

Sounds about right
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road

Very good theory. I actually think it's plausible and it will make sense.

Jericho says he'll quit if he doesn't win the Title. Should he not be a participant in the 6 Pack challenge, there are a few options.

1) He didn't get a chance to win it so he won't quit

2) Ultimately he didn't win it so he quits.

But with your theory his statement is irrelevant

1) If I don't win the WWE Championship at Night of Champions I will quit the WWE. Should he already be champion he cannot win and therefore he must retain to still be champion at the end of the night, not what he said, he has to win it (something he'd already have done at RAW).

2) Should he retain it isn't the same as winning either, but he won it on RAW, even earlier. Judging by his statement he could actually quit via retaining.

Should we go by his exact word he should (and I disagree with this) quit if he retains, since he didn't lose it. However, since there is no option to win the title without gaining something, he must lose only to have a 'feint quit' where he goes on about how he didn't win, yet he couldn't win, losing was the only option, and then go on to feud for the title. Should he be wanting a break he will probably take it after failing to defeat the champion and in a rage quit, like JBL did at WrestleMania XXV.

However, should Y2J retain he walks out with the title which is ultimately what he wanted. If Miz cashes in there is no self stipulation to that since, 1) It isn't the 6 Pack challenge and 2) This match was an unscheduled match that shouldn't have happened originally, to Jericho he was screwed over.

Although that could also lead to him quitting as he may be provoked into how he was screwed over.

The more I wrote about this the more I realised that the only way for Jericho to stay in WWE is to:

1) Win on RAW against Sheamus, like you said.

2) Retain at Night of Champions

3) Be champion by the next RAW, or atleast not lose it until the night is over.

We're at a perennial dead end.
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Brian K is on a distinguished road

That would be perfect, but Chris Jericho wins the 6 pack match and whips the Miz's faeuxhawk ass and retains
Brian K is offline   Reply With Quote