ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If Jericho leaves, should this be the last time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2010, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Bad Guy [X9] is on a distinguished road
Default If Jericho leaves, should this be the last time?

Fan or not, hear me out. He keeps leaving and coming back. I don't like when Hogan or Flair make 15 comebacks, why should he be different?
The Bad Guy [X9] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Came To Play! is on a distinguished road

Yea i think it should..he's a great superstar and i love seeing him on Raw but this should be the last straw..i agree on the Hogan and Flair comebacks..i hope he doesn't leave though..
I Came To Play! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Brandon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon

well i think hes not because it was just a match he can get a opertunity any time.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ziggler Y!A Mafia is on a distinguished road

Well, Jericho is different because unlike Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan, Jericho is still able to entertain us in the ring as well as on the mic. Ric Flair is being used as the Fortune manager, which is a perfect role for him to elevate yonger talent, and Hulk Hogan is essentially useless with his back problems. Jericho is completely different. Whenever Jericho enters, whether he be the first match on in the mid cards, he is still a main eventer. He does, and I will quote JBL on this one, Puts butts in seats and eyes on TV sets!. In fact, this year at Wrestlemania 26, he had not only one of the best title defenses in his career, but one of the very few World Heavyweight Championship retains in the history of Wrestlemania.

To put in a more basic explanation, Jericho has such a variety of talents and skills that he can be used anywhere in the WWE. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are so limited now in their careers that when they are hyped up, it is usually a letdown and below expectations.
Ziggler Y!A Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

he 'left' once before and That was because he was fired for losing to cover for him focusing on his Band.. He has yet to retire... so there is a BIG difference between that Flair joining TNA this Year or Hogan going to WCW after Knight Rider on a Boat wasn't picked up for a 2nd season

IF he leaves now it will again be a short term thing for the Band

When he leaves for Good it will be for good, and promoted as such.. plus it will be on a far bigger stage than Night of Champions (especially a NoC that has been moved around ontheh PPV schedule)
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
EMW
Young Noob

EMW is on a distinguished road

Ii think it should be for good if he leaves. but the difference between Jericho and Flair/Hogan, is that Jericho til this day has ALWAYS been a great wrestler. When Jericho's physical skills started to diminish, he just changed his style (even if it was minor) and adjusted. Hogan was past his prime in 99. Flair had a bit of a resurgance, starting with his match with Eddie Guerrero in 2002, but has basically been carried by his opponents since 98.
EMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

DASHING is on a distinguished road

He's different because He's the Ayotolla of Rock n Rolla and besides it's not like he's leaving and working for the other company. He's just taking time off for Family and his band Fozzy.
DASHING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mandy Manderson is on a distinguished road

true and it would be better if he revealed the gm(since he got kicked out of the match, as a storyline) and he should leave as a face
Mandy Manderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Blahblah Yeahyeah is on a distinguished road

well, idk exactly if hes retiring or going to smackdown,

but if he goes it would be probably that he would come back

because his band is not famous enough to keep all his

rich and fancy necesities as a wwe superstar ;p

but ohhhhh!

if he goes, raw is going to be so boring

i would just watch it for edge and smackdown for undertaker

because shawn and hhh left. dsfsdfsdg

i hate cena, i hate cody rhodes and ted because theyre not randys anymore, all these young superstar have nothing on old ones.
Blahblah Yeahyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
moh
Young Noob

moh is on a distinguished road

lol.. if y2j leaves RAW is gonna be as boring as NXT ...!
moh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2010, 07:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Nathan H is on a distinguished road

Jericho is just leaving so he can be with his band. He isn't retiring. He is still capable of wrestling in the ring, unlike Hogan and Flair. So when he is done with what he needs to do, he should come back. If he can still do more with his career then why not, and if the WWE can get more money out of Jerichos career than why not?
Nathan H is offline   Reply With Quote