ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

when would you say trish stratus reached her prime( 2 bonus questions inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2010, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default when would you say trish stratus reached her prime( 2 bonus questions inside)?

bonus question 1: who is your dream opponent? who do you daydream about having great matches with?

bonus question 2: who is better, lita or mickie james?
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 02:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1?LITA is on a distinguished road

Well,for starters she was her best as a wrestler in 2006. But I think she reached her prime in 2003,she had many fueds and thats when she had the romance with chris jericho and improved in the ring,she also won the womens championship in 2003 at wrestlemania 19 in a triple threat match against Jazz and Victoria.This is just what i think though,i could be wrong,i could be right lol.

BQ- I would like to face Chris Jericho,even if im not a good wrestler,i would still look good in a match because its Chris Jericho,he can make any wrestler look good. Another opponent would be Stone Cold,since he is my favorite I wouldn't mind getting a stunner lol. IMO he was a good wrestler and he had really great matches. Three of them were with The Rock at WM 15,17,and 19. These matches were great and so was his match with Bret Hart at wrestlemania. Ooohh,I would like to have a match against the Undertaker too,at Wrestlemania lol,he always puts over younger talent and its jsut an honor to get in the ring with him. Shawn Michaels is also another great choice.

BQ2- Lita or Mickie James,hmm this is kinda tough.

Wrestling Skills- Both Lita and Mickie James were really good wrestlers. Before coming to the WWE she did Judo,wrestled in Mexico and she went to ECW. She was also with Essa Rios and he helped her. So Lita arrived to the WWE with wrestling experience and she was a really good wrestler and good highflyer. After her neck injury she did Mat wrestling,she was still really good. Then you have Mickie James,she went to Indy promotions,she was in TNA and she went to OVW before coming to the WWE,she was also a very good wrestler,so this is tough but I'll choose Lita just by a smidge because she was a great highflyer and she did mat wrestling.

Mic Skills- Both were above average on the mic,but idk I just pick Lita for this one too,i think she was good and convincing both heel and face,so was Mickie but I pick Lita.

Charisma- Mickie James is charismatic,but IMO Lita had TONS of charisma,she was the most charismatic diva in her day and probably most charimatic diva of all time.

I think Lita is better because she was better in the ring,on the mic(not by a lot but imo a bit better than Mickie) tons of charisma,great face and heel the fans cheered like crazy for her as a face but booed the crap out of her as a heel. I think Litas highflying style also made her more entetaining. Micke is AWESOME aswell,but I choose Lita.
PEEP#1?LITA is offline   Reply With Quote