ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which is WORSE: PG ERA or Hogan-Bischoff regime?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

(10.10.10)The War is NOT over.. is on a distinguished road
Default Which is WORSE: PG ERA or Hogan-Bischoff regime?

Which is WORSE: PG ERA or Hogan-Bischoff regime?
(10.10.10)The War is NOT over.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Extreme Enigma is on a distinguished road

Pg Era Pi$ses me off
Extreme Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l (Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road

PG Era, even though most of the IWC hates what Hogan and Bishoff is doing with TNA, TNA has been able to keep there fanbase and there ratings average, WWE on the other hand it is different, most of the IWC hates what WWE is doing so alot of people have stop watching WWE and tune in to other promotions, I think PG is effecting the culture of WWE, people aren't used to seeing the stuff they have, I know that WWE was PG before, but it seems that they are making it TV G in a way.
?i?? ? h??m???l (Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

Well it depends, which Hogan-Bischoff regime do you mean?
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rank is on a distinguished road

i think tna is more fun to watch than wwe, i watch bot but enjoy tna better. be nice if they got randy orton to go to tna. wwe is slowly makin me give up on them, they r starting to just do the same thing over and over. tired of john cena being the face of the company, i really dont c y wwe MADE his so popular. the action is in tna mostly drama in wwe.
Rank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Mayank S is on a distinguished road

PG sucks because even though Hogan sucks, Cena sucks even more or maybe as much, and Bishoff doesn't suck. He revolutionized the business in the attitude era with the NWO storyline and kicked McMahon's a**, until McMahon and Austin/ Taker/ Kane kicked back Bishoff's a**.
Mayank S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Nick Truman is on a distinguished road

PG.
Nick Truman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Anthony M is on a distinguished road

The Current PG Era. The Main Reasons for this era were Hornswoggle buried Chavo's Career DX's Legacy, Chris Jericho acting too serious, Vickie Guerrero getting so much airtime on-camera, Piggie James Skit, Unify each Championships so far, Break up Cryme Tyme, Primo Carltio and Hawkins Ryder, Making ECW Brand to devlopemental company up until ECW when off the air on 2/16/10, Santino Marella doing comic relief, renaming PPVs(Night of Champions and Extreme Rules were cool), Aloisia getting kicked out of NXT, Batista jobbed to Cena in WWE Championship rematches, relasing great name stars(Maria, Shelton Benjamin, The Hurricane, Mickie James, Batista, Katie Lea, Paul Burchill, Carltio and Serena), guest host era(Trish, Batista, Million Dollar Man Dibiase, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Piper and Ventura were the best. Florence Henderson Bob Barker were the worst), the NBA Parody and Undertaker Vegeative Storyline.
Anthony M is offline   Reply With Quote