ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro Episode # 72 Please Rate the Show + WQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2010, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Great One Eric Semi-Retired is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro Episode # 72 Please Rate the Show + WQ?

Match 1- Local Wrestler vs. Kevin Nash (Heel). Winner = Kevin Nash with the Jacknife. 1:15.

Post Match- Scott Hall X-Pac celebrate with Kevin Nash. Scott Hall: Pac I are defending the Tag Team Championship against any tag team from the locker room. Ultimate Warrior Edge come out.

Match 2- (C) Scott Hall X-Pac (Heels) vs. Ultimate Warrior Edge (Faces) Tag Team Championship. Winners = New Tag Team Champions Ultimate Warrior Edge after Edge Speared Hall Pac got Powerbombed by Warrior. 24:26.

Match 3- Goldberg Eddie Guerrero (Faces) vs. Tajiri Kurt Angle (Heels). Winners = Goldberg Eddie Guerrero. Goldberg is now 15-0. 18:45.

Promo 1- Dawn Marie: My guest at this time, Drew McIntyre. Dawn Marie: Are you and Shane McMahon on the same page now? Drew: We were enemies but right now we're trying to help each other out. Drew: I have a match with Rene Dupree so I have no time to say anything else.

Match 4- Rene Dupree (Heel) vs. Drew McIntyre (Tweener). Winner = Drew McIntyre with the Future Shock DDT. 5:00.

Promo 2- Josh Matthews: My guest at this time, Torrie Wilson. Josh: Last monday you and Kelly Kelly got in some kind of brawl. Josh: Why? Torrie: Kelly Kelly is trying to copy me like being the hottest diva in the company. Josh: Are you two going to wrestle tonight or at Superbrawl? Torrie: At Superbrawl it's going to be a No Holds Barred Match. Torrie: If I win then I am the hottest diva here on Nitro but if Kelly Kelly wins then she is the hottest diva on Nitro. Josh: Thanks Torrie.

Match 5- Hulk Hogan (Face) vs. Nunzio (Heel) accompanied by Vito. Winner = Hulk Hogan with the Atomic Leg Drop. 7:07.

Post Match- Hogan: Last monday Diamond Dallas Page was slammed through a glass table. Hogan: Last thursday on Thunder The Four Horsemen got into a brawl with the ECW Squad. And then these wrestlers from ROH came out of nowhere and helped the ECW Squad beat down the Four Horsemen. Hogab: Team WCW will have to work together to take down what is destroying the company which is the ROH-ECW Connection. Hogan: Roddy Piper will face a member from the ECW Squad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgUAKNGy_c. Tyler Black: Team ROH are helping Team ECW because we think that if we join in then it will make it look like a war here in WCW. Hogan: Roddy Piper will now face Tyler Black in the Main Event tonight. Tyler Black: I already have a match at Superbrawl against Randy Savage. Hogan: I'm not talikng about Superbrawl, I'm talking about tonight! Tyler Black: I want a match with Sean O'Haire not Roddy Piper. Hogan: You got it.

Match 6- Harlem Heat (Booker T Stevie Ray) (Faces) vs. The Destroyers (Finlay William Regal) (Heels). Winners = Harlem Heat after the Scissors Kick from Booker T and to Finlay. 19:62.

Promo 3- We hype up the main event which is next.

Main Event- Sean O'Haire (Face) vs. Tyler Black (Heel). Winner = Tyler Black with the Corkscrew 450 Splash. 45:44.

Post Match- Macho Man Randy Savage Super Kicks Black in the face and jumps to the top rope to hit the Elbow Drop.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match/Promo (Post Matches count as promos)

Opinions on Show

Which show was better this week, WCW Monday Night Nitro Episode # 72 or WCW Thursday Night Thunder Episode # 17?

WQ: Do you think Tyler Black will be a future World Champion in WWE?

(C) Trish Stratus vs. Melina.

Goldberg vs. Kurt Angle. Submission Match.

(C) Sting vs. Mankind. Street Fight.

(C) Eddie Guerrero vs. Tajri. Strecther Match.

(C) Tyler Black vs. Macho Man Randy Savage.

Torrie Wilson vs. Kelly Kelly. Winner will be the hottest diva on WCW. No Holds Barred Match.

All of the PPV Matches for Superbrawl.
The Great One Eric Semi-Retired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Dave is on a distinguished road

great show. 9/10
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kevin Nash nWo member is on a distinguished road

Make more episodes because this is the best show on yahoo answers. 10/10

I would pay money for this show and for that ppv. You should work for Wwe.
Kevin Nash nWo member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2010, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Legend Killer (2004 - 2007) is on a distinguished road

Rating: 9/10

Best Match: Harlem Heat vs. The Destroyers

Promo: Match 5 Postmatch

Opnions: ANother fantastic show

Nitro

WQ: It all depends on how they use him.
Legend Killer (2004 - 2007) is offline   Reply With Quote