ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

It's been said a million times....?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2010, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Athletically Sound. is on a distinguished road
Default It's been said a million times....?

It's been stated that Christian and Matt Hardy deserve to be world champions.

But, have you ever imagined what could happen if they DID become champions?

Yeah, there's a possibility that they can turn out to be great champs. But it's also a chance that they can be horrible ones as well.

I personally think that they can be good.

But...there are some who disagree.

Do you HONESTLY believe that Christian and Matt Hardy will make good world champions?
Athletically Sound. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The canadian submission machine is on a distinguished road

I think Matt could have been a great champion but its too late for him now but I believe Christian can still be a great Champ
The canadian submission machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Nick Truman is on a distinguished road

Christian absolutley.

Matt Hardy I am uncertain about but I support him.
Nick Truman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 06:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michael is on a distinguished road

I do not think either would make good champions. As a fan, I woudln't be able to take them seriously since they're constantly wrestling and/or losing to weak opponents. Its tough to believe one week they can't beat Ziggler but the next they can take on Kane or Taker.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the dark knight is on a distinguished road

Christian was a great champion on TNA
the dark knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 06:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

?Ms.Lol? is on a distinguished road

Do I honestly believe that Christian and Matt Hardy would make good world champions..? Well first of all.. just because he has never won the WWE Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship doesn't mean he has never been a World Champion.. in case you're forgetting.. Christian has won the TNA Championship on numerous occasions.. he has been world champion before and he has proved to be a good one too.. the only reason Christian went to TNA is because he saw an opportunity there.. a chance that could be his.. that Vince wouldn't give to him..

Vince told Christian that he didn't think he had what it takes to be a world champion.. Christian disagreed and proved Vince and all the non-believers wrong.. and capitalized on his opportunity in TNA.. and became very successful and became one of their biggest stars.. Christian definitely has what it takes to be world champion.. hell he has done it before.. the WWE won't recognize it though for these reasons :

(1) They don't want to acknowledge TNA and give them free publicity..

(2) Vince doesn't want to admit that Christian was ever apart of TNA..

(3) Vince also doesn't want to admit that he was wrong.. and Christian does have what it takes to be World Champion..

So instead of admitting he was wrong.. and actually making money off Christian as world champion.. he will hold his personal vendetta against Christian for going to TNA.. Christian should honestly just go back to TNA.. because Vince won't use him right anyways lol.. but Christian proved that he has what it takes to be World Champion.. and I think he would make an awesome world champion because he has already been at the top of the mountain and been in that high pressure situation of being at the top.. granted it was a different promotion that is not as big as the WWE but that doesn't mean he can't be champion..

He is after all Captain Charisma.. the fans love him.. he really makes them want to come and see him.. he can be a huge babyface.. but also can be a sneaky heel as well.. Christian is also very talented in the ring.. he has held every title there is to hold in the WWE except that World Title.. he has paid his dues to the company.. and has entertained the crowd for years.. have some of the most memorable mid card level feuds ever.. Christian definitely can be a world champion and it would be something new.. I'm sure everybody would love to see Christian and Jericho go at it one more time for the world title instead of bragging rights etc. and people have wanted Edge vs. Christian for years now..

Matt Hardy I think also would make a good world champion.. the crowd has had his back for years.. he is an entertaining character.. and the crowd adores him.. Matt as world champion would make money.. but Vince won't do it.. why..? Probably for the same reason he won't make Christian champion.. he doesn't believe they can do it.. and probably because Vince has a liking problem with Jeff so he takes it out on Matt.. like Christian, Matt has been in the mid card for years.. and the fans love him.. and he has had some of the most memorable mid card feuds.. he can definitely be world champion..

However I think Matt's time is up.. I don't think he'll ever become world champion.. but that doesn't mean he never will.. but I think he has what it takes.. I think his prime is slowly slipping away from him now.. and the fans are kind of forgetting about him in a way.. I like Matt but I think he's pretty much done.. I think Christian still has a chance.. but this may just be my hopes.. but I think if Vince can get over the fact that he was wrong.. and let Christian have his chance.. he won't regret it.. even if they did make bad champions which they wouldn't what does Vince have to lose anyway.. it would still make money cause the fans support them so much..
?Ms.Lol? is offline   Reply With Quote