ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do You Think Batista was Right about Cena Being In The Spotlight more often than he ever did?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2010, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Jay Titan is on a distinguished road
Default Do You Think Batista was Right about Cena Being In The Spotlight more often than he ever did?

Don't Care if you're a Cena Hater or Fan Whats your Honest Opinion?[a non emotional Answer]

if he received more push Spotlight While W.W.E were Busy With Cena.Could He have Achieved a much more Higher Level as HHH or Cena or Austin? i mean is WWE Cena is the reason He Quit W.W.E???
Jay Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Two words for ya S*ck it

d-generation-x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to d-generation-x

well, not really, I think they were about even, and if you saw the hype/ promo to their first ever match at summerslam 2008, youll know why, - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HXOC...eature=related

its basically John cena arguing the exact opppisite thing, except not as a heel obviously, saying how batista was always stealing the show while he was kind of overlooked - wm 21, john cena defeats jbl, while batista defeats triple h!!!!!! (TRIPLE H SHOULD HAVE WON!!!) then wm 23, john cena defeated shawn michaels, but everyones talking about how batista and undertaker brought the house down and stole the show.

anway, theyve both had very similar carrers, they both were raised to main eventers at wrestlemania 21, and theyve both been at the top of both their shows respectively, John cena was WWE champion on raw, Batiasta was World heavyweight champion on smackdown, so yeah, but in my opinion, even if john cena who is alyways pushed, and recived more spotlight, i dont think he yould be on a higher level than triple h or Stone cold, and i think the same thing for batista, even though batista and john cena have both defeated triple h a few times, i still believe that they are not on a higher level, than triple H, and defiantely not stone cold in my opinion, who is one of the best wwe wrestlers of all time.

and the real reason batista quit wwe i believe was just that he wanted to do movies,(like the wrong side of town) and he supposedly wanted to start a MMA carrer.
d-generation-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Legend Killer (2004 - 2007) is on a distinguished road

This also explains the cover of the SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 Game cover.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...!vsRAW2006.jpg

When I saw the cover for that game, I knew that these would be the 2 guys leading the WWE into the next decade or so. But when the PG Era came about WWE Felt like they had to make one of them into a super hero. They chose Cena because he was the younger one out of him and Batista and WWE knew that Cena would saty in WWE for ages, Batista at the time of this cover was around 36 years old. So I guess they chose Cena as Cover Boy of WWE Because he will stay in this company for a very long time. Batista also said He was sick of company and rightly so he should be sick at the company. Batista has also acted in some tb shows and movies so I suppose he would be an actor down the later stages of his life.

My Mind:

* SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 Cover

* WrestleMania 21; Both won World Titles

* First Ever Match: Summerslam 2008

* Carried both SmackDown! and RAW Brands from 2005 to 2007.
Legend Killer (2004 - 2007) is offline   Reply With Quote