ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What if Jeff Jarrett never founded TNA, and WWE was the only mainstream company.(More Inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2010, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l (Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road
Default What if Jeff Jarrett never founded TNA, and WWE was the only mainstream company.(More Inside)?

What if Jeff Jarrett never founded TNA, and the other current Indies promotions never went mainstream, do you think people would still complain about WWE and still watch it or watch Indies.
?i?? ? h??m???l (Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

Thats what I have a million wrestling tapes of the old stuff for
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Bad Guy Razor Ramon is on a distinguished road

I probably wouldn't be watching wrestling right now if there weren't alternatives to Vince McMahon's sports entertainment. WWE is to cartoonish for my tastes I like an element of realism in my wrestling and that's what these other promotions such as TNA provides.
The Bad Guy Razor Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 03:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is on a distinguished road

Nice damn question.

Personally, i don't think that there would be any kind of competition between WWE or anything, but maybe ROH. Even though WWE still sucks and without competition, its going to self destruct. Ever since TNA came in 2002, i always thought it would end up like Vince's football league,forgotten,but now its the best wrestling company IMO.

But anyways, WWE would be worse than it is because they struggle to compete with TNA by match quality, and ROH would be WWE's biggest competition since its the 3rd biggest wrestling company to date. Also, if TNA left, there would be almost nowhere for us TV-14 fans to go. I cant seem to find the ROH channel and if TNA did leave, im not going to be stuck here with WWE's PG crap. But also, wrestling wouldn't be as popular because TNA holds the remaining TV-14 fans that were WWF fans and fans from TNA would be going to ROH therefor making for an ROH and WWE competition.
WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 03:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ain_t No Stoppin Me Now! is on a distinguished road

I think the number of WWE marks would be off the charts. It was TNA that opened the eyes of many to show them when the WWE weren't using their wrestler's right. The complaining would still exist but I think the subject matter would be different. I think that Japan promotions would start to get more viewings from those that aren't happy with WWE's product. As for the indies, their fanbase would grow but still be overshadowed by WWE's fanbase.
Ain_t No Stoppin Me Now! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Jay Titan is on a distinguished road

Well if there's nothin on T.V. . , I'm sure you would agree with me on that one

p.s:Besides. i like all the best wrestlers united on one Huge Company.Trust me . . it would Be Epic Entertainment Show. .

THE WHOLE (BUCH OF) F,N SHOW!!!!

But i think it was nice of Wrestling Company Such has T.N.A Stepped up to the 'Big Dog' !!! it has Ignited the Spark which W.W.E had Stomped out. Now it'll Create a Wild Fire Raging Higher than Ever, Which 'Could' Burn the Whole thing Down!!

Believe That. . . M.F
Jay Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Lucas Simms is on a distinguished road

If that happened, no one would be mentioning all this PG stuff. They'd all like WWE. Because, when TNA came in, they basically ruined the fun of WWE and said that they were PG. Because TNA is just that low, they bash WWE on there own show. TNA should be with WWE. The last thing TNA wants to do is go against a 58 year running promotion, that's gathered it's fans through everything.
Lucas Simms is offline   Reply With Quote