ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How do you think Jeff Hardy will make his TNA exit?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2010, 10:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hardychik101 is on a distinguished road
Default How do you think Jeff Hardy will make his TNA exit?

Well, we all know it's going to happen. He's got a baby on the way so he needs to be home. I was just wondering how you guys think he'll make his exit. Will he become world champion first? Or will he tell everyone he's leaving in the ring? I dunno, what ever you guys think. In a few years, I'll bet he returns to either TNA or WWE. He'll just need to be home for 2 or 3 years. Anyway, make up your own mind. Thanks.
Hardychik101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 10:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

Why does he need to be home for 2 or 3 years? Shouldn't he try to earn money to support his family instead? I mean I am pretty sure Beth doesn't work, at least full time. He is happy working in TNA, and doesn't have to spend that much time on the road. He actually can spend at least 4 or 5 days a week at home, when he wants to. He has an option to work more days at house shows if he wants more money. He is not hurting for money, but he is also not filthy rich either. So he will need to continue working. I have talked to him and know he is happy in tna. So again he can spend most of his time at home, and still work. Other fathers continue to work to earn money for their families, and I am sure Jeff will be no different.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2010, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

I had no idea he's having a baby! It's not like he's a day laborer, he makes more than enough money working for TNA, more than most couples having their first kid.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote