ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WTF??? Aloisa released?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2010, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TyDaGuy is on a distinguished road
Default WTF??? Aloisa released?

This is retarded. Apparently Vickie fired her rookie after an argument. Shell announce her new pro on NXT. BS. Thats absolutely moronic! Now shell settle for some barbie doll. Do you think its a storyline or is she really gone. I mean the creative team could have been torn between AJ and Aloisa winning since theyre the two picks and favorites, and decided to have AJ win and debut Aloisa in another way? Or they could be making some kid of surprise like bringing back some old diva. Imagine Mickie returned? Well anyway, what do you think?

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...season-of-nxt/

and wwe.com for sources.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...season-of-nxt/

and wwe.com for sources.

That could be WWE's explanation for why shes gone. They just say Vickie fired her but shes rlly gone... idk.
TyDaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

T.A.B? is on a distinguished road

hahaha it is but its definitley a work by WWE because you would really have heard of some reason why she was fired and the fact that WWE said Vickie Fired her that shows that its a work because a pro cant fire a rookie. We'll just have to see what happens
T.A.B? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Pook S? is on a distinguished road

Are you certain she's fired in real life, or is this like a work? Cause Im leaning towards that this is a work firing.. Like Undertaker back at ONS 2008, when he lost the TLC match, he didn't retire, he just took time off. Plus she's only axed from NXT, she might go back to FCW, and probably kick some ass on RAW
Pook S? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?s div? siérr? ?x?ósé? is on a distinguished road

It's kayfabe.

-Wrestling Section Diva Dashing SierraaRhodesOrton ;
?s div? siérr? ?x?ósé? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

S?co?d City S?i?t? Y!A M??i?? is on a distinguished road

It is a storyline.

Here is from Wrestlezone: WWE.com has posted a story noting that WWE Diva Vickie Guerrero has fired NXT 3 rookie Diva Aloisia. The report notes that Vickie intends to debut a new rookie Diva on NXT next week. Aloisia, who is being referred to as the Giant Diva, as she stand 6'9, is now apparently out of the NXT contest, unless this is simply a story line.

Here is from WWE.com: WWE Pro Vickie Guerrero has fired her NXT season three Rookie Diva, Aloisia.

Various sources are reporting that Guerrero, the temperamental Official Consultant of SmackDown, had an argument with her 6-foot-9 Rookie Diva over Vickie?s influence over Aloisia.

The news has left WWE NXT season three shaken before it?s even started. But when reached for comment, Guerrero stated she would reveal her new Rookie Diva on the WWE NXT season three premiere this Tuesday night at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy.

Vickie can't fire any one. So this is what I think. Alosia might have a feud with Vickie. Or Teddy Signs her to SmackDown to piss Vickie off. Or Alosia might be re-entered into the contest and have a new pro like Beth Pheonix. Or she is going to train in FCW since she never went there yet.

So don't worry at all. She is still with WWE.
S?co?d City S?i?t? Y!A M??i?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 09:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Nathan H is on a distinguished road

I don't think she's really fired from WWE. I think it's simply a storyline to fuel Vickie as a heel pro. I am willing to be that somehow they will find a way to bring her back so that she can get some revenge on Vickie. If she was truly fired from WWE then it wouldn't say Vickie fired her because Vickie doesn't have the power to fire anybody.
Nathan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tmeister(The Wise One) is on a distinguished road

Thats wat im saying, she was suppose to be the reason to help get more ratings this season, o well i guess we will find more info soon and A.j Lee is winning
Tmeister(The Wise One) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 09:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

If this is true. Once again WWE has dropped the ball as it pertains to the divas division. Perhaps they are trying to get rid of it.
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote