ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

in your honest opinion what do you think of these former divas(bonus question inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2010, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default in your honest opinion what do you think of these former divas(bonus question inside)?

1. molly holly

2. jazz.

3. sable

4. chyna

5. stacy keibler

bonus question: michelle mccool has improved greatly! and is better than half of the divas today. do you think she is on the same level as mickie james, gail kim, natalya, melina, jillian, and beth wrestling wise?
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

1.Molly Holly-She wasn't a small girl, but she should call pull of the Molly-Go-Round.

2.Jazz-She really is hardcore. I wish she was still in the WWE. She'd show all of the current Divas up.

3.Sable-There was really nothing about Sable except she was good-looking older woman. She was a b*tch backstage and was nothing special or great in the ring.

4.Chyna-She didn't want to be clairified as a Diva and I could see why. She could hang with the big dogs.

5.Stacy Kiebler-She was nothing special either. Her legs and looks got her places in the WWE.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

The best at what I do is on a distinguished road

Molly Holly - Very under-rated. A great wrestler who had an awesome feud with Trish Stratus.

Very nice in real life.

Jazz - Dominant. A very good and under-rated wrestler as well.

Sable - Very Hot. I heard she was a b*tch backstage. I was shocked when she returned in 2003. I loved the Vince Sable VS Stephanie feud back from 2003.

Chyna - Very strong and dominant. I don't think she was a good wrestler, and was only pushed due to her size. She was awesome though. Had great feuds and is unforgettable. If it wasn't for HHH and Stephanie, I think she would of been with the WWF for a few more years.

Stacy - Very sexy, but nothing more than eye candy.
The best at what I do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1?LITA is on a distinguished road

1- Molly Holly- I am a fan of Molly Holly,she was one of the best female wrestlers WWE has ever had. She was very underrated and she should of been treated better. She got insulted(storyline wise) and they made fun of her saying her butt was big and then at Wrestlemania 20 she got her head shaved. But still,she was a great wrestler who made others look good and she was a good heel.

2- Jazz- I like Jazz. She was very dominant and she was a really good wrestler.

3- Sable-I was never a fan of Sable. I think she was decent on the mic but she wasn't a good wrestler in my opinion. Whenever someone mentions Sable,I just think of her mainly as eye candy.

4-Chyna- I am a fan of Chyna. She was very dominant and very entertaining to watch. I think her wrestling skills are pretty mediocore. But she did fight men and she showed that women can fight with men. She held the Intercontinental Championship 3 times and was the first women to ever enter the Royal Rumble. She definelty had an impact on the women's divison and shes very entertaining.

5- Stacy Keibler- I am not a fan of Stacy Keibler,never liked her,she was sometimes entertaining but she couldn't wrestle.

BQ- Yes Michelle McCool has improved immensly since she first came to the WWE. She had improved her mic skills and she is above average in the ring. She can hold her own in a match. But I wouldn't say she is on the same level as Mickie James,Gail Kim,Natalya,Melina,Jillian and Beth wrestling wise. I think that everyone on that list had more training and are more expercienced in the ring that Michelle McCool.
PEEP#1?LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Gabby is on a distinguished road

1. Molly Holly she okay I like the matches between her against Trish,Victoria and Gail Kim

#2.Jazz shes pretty badass

#3. Sable one of my all time favs great Diva back in the 90s

#4. Chyna I love her still do now

#5.Stacy Keibler Wasn't a good wrestler but but very pretty

Bonus Question: I don't know about Michelle McCool before LayCool she was pretty okay now I'm so irritaed wit her and Layla.
Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great OneŽ is on a distinguished road

1. Molly Holly was a very good female wrestler during her time. She started

out in WCW back in 99-00' under her other persona Mona she was one of

the best female wrestlers they had along with Medusa during the early 2000's

she was Molly Holly one of the Holly cousins and then she changed to Mighty

Molly her female superhero gimmick with Gregory Helms. I agree with all of the

others answers she was very underrated in wrestling I was sad to see her head

get shaved by Victoria in a Hair vs. Title match at Wrestlemania 20 in 2004.

2. Jazz Jazzy Phizzel was a very good female wrestler like Jackie Moore the

only difference is that Jazz was more hardcore she made her debut in Extreme

Championship Wrestling in 1999 she was part of the Impact Players stable with

Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Dawn Marie and Jason. She actually competed in

a few matches against guys bigger than her and she wouldn't back down. I was

happy to see her in the Wwe even if it was just for 3 years from 2001-2004 she'd

competed in the Wwe's Women's Division and she's a former 2-Time Champion.

3. Sable (Rena Mero) was a good female wrestler she was more Eye Candy and

a valet she only won the Wwe Women's Championship 1-Time at Survivor Series in

1998 before losing the belt a few months later to Deborah on Raw in May 1999 she

did return back in 2003 and she only stayed around for about a year mostly being

involved in the feuds with Vince and Stephanie McMahon. She's currently dating a

guy 10 years younger than her Brock Lesnar the UFC Heavyweight Champion.

4. Chyna was a great female wrestler. She started out being part of Degeneration X

in the late 90's and she dated Triple H for a few years before he began a relationship

with Stephanie McMahon. Chyna mostly served as a valet for DX and she got involve

in some of their matches when they finally did give her a chance to wrestle she was

a force to reconded with in the Women's Division she's only a 1-time former Women's

Champion when she defeated Ivory at Wrestlemania 17 in 01' however, she's a 3-Time

Wwe Former Intercontinental Champion I don't know anyone else who has done that.

5. Stacy Keibler was a great valet and Eye Candy for the Wwe fans. I don't know

why they never gave her a chance to really compete in the Wwe Women's Division

maybe she could of been great at it all she ever won was the 2004 Wwe Babe of the

Year other than that, she never won any Wwe Women's Championships. She mostly

competed in evening gown matches and bikini contest stuff like that but they never

believed in her to the point where they could see her being a future Wwe Women's

Champion. She is a great person though is well known and probably the most beautiful woman out of the five former divas and female wrestlers you are asking about here.

BQ Yes, she has improved I still love Layla El though.
The Great OneŽ is offline   Reply With Quote