ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is the best Wrestlemania of all time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road
Default What is the best Wrestlemania of all time?

BQ: What Match?
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Naveen96 is on a distinguished road

wrestle mania 17 rock vs autsin
Naveen96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rainie yang fan is on a distinguished road

i really enjoyed wrestlemania 14 and wrestlemania 17 .

the match between kane and the undertaker at WM14 was epic and stone cold vs the rock at WM17 is one of my favourite matches ever.
rainie yang fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l (Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road

Wrestlemania 21, Why almost every single matches was at least 3 stars.
?i?? ? h??m???l (Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is on a distinguished road

The best wrestlemania of all time was WrestleMania 17. From the 5 star opening match,up to the main event,Rock vs Stone Cold for the WWF Title, every match was 5 star. Ive said this many times,but ive been to that WrestleMania and i wish i could live it again one last time just for the excitement of it. The Tag Team match was phenomenal and even though the main event had a disappointing ending,it was a 5 star match overall. Right after this WM ended, it was immediately a classic. It was better than WM 24-26 combined,that's how great it was.

BQ: The best match of that WM was the Tag Team match,Dudleys vs Hardy's vs Edge and Christian. It was the best match the 3 ever performed together and it was a very exciting match that had very high points. I just wish every WM had the quality of this one
WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the quest is on a distinguished road

WM19 overall

best wrestlemania match hbk vs bret hart @wm12
the quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HabsFan76 is on a distinguished road

WrestleMania 17 or 19. Both were great.
HabsFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Matias is on a distinguished road

Hello!!

Well, i enjoy. Wrestlemania 23, i think its awesome, and the best match i saw in the event was the money in the bank ladder match and undertaker vs batista.

Hope that helps!!

Good bye!!
Matias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Wrestlemania X-7, cause it's the best Wrestlemania ever!

A crowd of 67,925 fans set a new attendance-record for the Astrodome in Houston, Texas at April 1, 2001. And those 67,925 fans got their money's worth because Wrestlemania X-Seven is one of the best Wrestlemania's ever and even one of the best PPV's ever. Of course this Wrestlemania isn't without any stinkers. The match between Eddie Guerrero and Test for the European Championship is bad in every way and is nothing more than an average Raw-is-War-match. Ivory vs. Chyno for the WWF's Women's Championship is one of the worst matches I've ever seen. Chyna is a talented wrestler, but you can clearly see that Ivory isn't. She's better of as a henchman than as a wrestler. The rest of the fights are good or even very good. The Acolytes and Tazz vs Right to Censor isn't bad, but it's also rarely memorable. The Triple-Threat Hardcore Championship Match between Raven, Big Show and Kane is one of the highlights of the evening. It's brutal and it features the two largest athletes in the WWF: Big Show (72, 500 pounds) and Kane (7, 330 pounds). Chris Jericho vs. William Regal for the Intercontinental Title is also a entertaining match. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit is a good technical wrestling match, Shane McMahon vs. Vince McMahon with Mick Foley as a special guest referee turned out to be a lot better than I thought. The Gimmick Battle Royal was a lot of fun to watch and it brought up a lot of memories with wrestlers like Hillbilly Jim, The Iron Sheik, Sgt. Slaughter, Eathquake and Nikolai Volkov but it could have been a lot better if there were a little bit more famous gimmicks like Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat or Randy Savage. The other 3 highlights of the evening are the TLC II match for the Tag-Team Championship between The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz and Edge Christian. Just like Wrestlemania 2000 (where these 3 teams also battled each other) this is a high-risk and very entertaining match. Triple-H vs. The Undertaker is also a classic match and it truly uses the talents of both superstars. The main-event is a WWF Championship match between The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. This match was a lot better than their match at Wrestlemania XV, because it's a lot less predictable. This is definitely one of the best main-events in WWF history. Wrestlemania X-Seven is great and it's almost perfect. So far the year 2001 is one of the best years in WWF-history.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 07:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

samuel adams is on a distinguished road

Tough one...id go with with-WM 20 overall

As far as the best wm match-WM 12-the 60 min ironman match between

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels=it has every thing a wrestling match should have ,period.
samuel adams is offline   Reply With Quote