ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WS diva Sierra Expose?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2010, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Candice is on a distinguished road
Default WS diva Sierra Expose?

Sierra, look do not mess with me, i am really hard to deal with, i was made to hack accounts (report me, i don't care i'm going to make a new account and another and another) your last name is Edwards and you're flat chested HAHA and you need to get a life, seriously! who do you think you are! get over it chick, you can't mess with me you just can't, you're so dead, you're on my people that i should make their a life a living hell HA, you're so doomed you better not mess with me shorty, slut, you have problems

you and french canadian diva my a$$ losers, what am i talking about? At least French canadian girl has some breasts

By the way, i've seen your picture, thats how i know you're flat chested, and i know french canadian loser too so don't tell me that i do not know what am talking about

YOU SHUT UP, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU TO FREAKIN READ

AND WHO THE HELL A YOU WWE i'm guessing one of her BFFS/LOSERS IDIOTS
Candice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 02:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWE
Young Noob

WWE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WWE Send a message via AIM to WWE Send a message via Yahoo to WWE

First off, i saw your stupid questions about French canadian diva, all the questions that includes crap and stuff like french canadian loser, French canadian diva is dead

You need to grow up hon, we (as in you and i) all know that it was her brother's birthday yesterday, that's why she didn't log in her Y!A account since then. So shut the hell up cause you make no sense, why would she die at a age of 15? That's one point.

SECOND point is, i don't really know who Sierra is, but who cares if she's flat chested and WHY DO YOU EVEN STARE AT GIRL'S CHESTS/Breasts?

BTW loser, I just emailed Siba (french canadian diva) and she says do not stare at my breasts you freak + Sierra isn't flat + F*ck you, bye!

MY message to you is get a life

See ya, i hope not!
WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

?Ms.Lol? is on a distinguished road

Sweetheart.. this is Yahoo! Answers, how about growing up.. going outside, finding something to do.. besides calling people flat chested on Yahoo! .. seriously nobody cares what you have to say.. so just shut up and leave.. you're not cool.. and you probably don't have very big boobs either.. and have a lack of friends.. you're craving attention.. and because nobody in reality will give it to you.. you beg for it online.. hun, it's time to grow up and realize nobody gives a damn..
?Ms.Lol? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?s div? siérr? ?x?ósé? is on a distinguished road

Lmao

First ; I have to say, thanks for making two questions about me, it makes me smile(:

Second ; You're a f*cking stalker. I don't want to mess with YOU? You're HARD to deal with? Chill ma, I'm harder(: Like I said ; I will come to Canada and kick your dumb@ss. I'm doomed? I f*cking dare you to try to f*ck with me. I will have your ass 6 f*cking feet under. I NEED A LIFE?! I need a life?! B*tch you belong in a f*cking MENTAL institution if you think I of all people need a life. Your ugly @ss needs a life. Slut? Baby doll ; I'm far from it. FLAT CHESTED?! LMFAO Trust ; I'm not flat chested hun. I swear, come to CT ma , I will f*cking PAY for your plane ticket. And yes my last names Edwards. Google me b*tch(:

Btw: Thanks for the 10 points AND the 2 points.

Love3,

-Wrestling Section Diva SierraaRhodesOrton ;
?s div? siérr? ?x?ósé? is offline   Reply With Quote