ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

why do people think all pro wrestlers are poor sports?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2010, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road
Default why do people think all pro wrestlers are poor sports?

like Evan Bourne he's said in numerous interviews and plus i've met him he is a pro wrestler cause he loves doing it, same with Kofi,Miz and Yoshi Tatsu, news flash you don't become a wrestler for a

push in mainstream ya do it cause you love the biz, why can't wrestler's just be happy without being

told by fans, they should go to another company and stuff like that, I don't get it.
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 01:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Anti-Pop PW.com

The Virus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to The Virus Send a message via Yahoo to The Virus Send a message via Skype™ to The Virus

SIMPLE ANSWER: IT'S A GAY SPORT. WHO WOULD WANT THEIR CHILD TO PERSUE A CAREER THAT INVOLVES GETTING GREASED UP TO ROLL AROUND WITH SOMEONE LIKE A H0M0????????
The Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 01:24 AM   #3 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

because wrestling fans are fickle and they don't EVER stay loyal to their favorites. And they ARE poor sports. They're drama queen athletes. Thats what they get paid to do. Just because they smiled and signed a photo for you does NOT mean they're all cheery, fantastic people.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2010, 01:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Elation is on a distinguished road

I'm confused, your question is about the people's reaction but then switched to wrestler's answer, but I will still try answering your question. I also met Evan Bourne twice at Axxess but did not have time to speak with him. In general, I think wrestlers are happy doing their job because they are paid high, they are able to meet fans around the world and every night after their match is over, they get applause from their co-wrestlers backstage, then go to a local bar before bed. If you look at a bigger picture, being a professional wrestler is a stressful job but all stress diminishes once they witness the fans smile.
Elation is offline   Reply With Quote