ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which Storyline would you like WWE to Re-Live with Today's superstars?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2010, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road
Default Which Storyline would you like WWE to Re-Live with Today's superstars?

Which Storyline would you like WWE to Re-Live with Today's superstars?
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gage (The Prophet of The Deadman) is on a distinguished road

The Invasion. WWE has tried to redo The Invasion with Nexus but it has more then less failed.
Gage (The Prophet of The Deadman) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

jughandleslam is on a distinguished road

The Ministry of Darkness:

I would have liked a new version of the Ministry of Darkness, instead of the way they're portraying this Undertaker/Kane story. I believe that Kane stealing the power of Undertaker could have started a new Ministry. Vance Archer as The Acolyte (not a tag team, just one religious zealot), Croft and Barreta as Broodlings (idiots that think Kane truly is a demon that they should follow), and then the early losers of NXT appearing in full druid garb, but revealing to be ruined by the power. (Titus O'Neil using his bark and howl as a man overcome by Kane's evil power? Eli Cottonwood as an insane man, playing the new Kane role?)

And have The Undertaker realizing that The Ministry wasn't about him, but about his legend taking over. And that there was a reason why everyone was so against it, and now he had to be against it himself.

I think this would have played out a lot better than the current Devil's favorite demon idea they have.

I also think it is the only story that has never been attempted to be reproduced over the years. The Invasion was just a rehash of the original nWo idea. The Nexus is just another nWo idea gone awry. The only story that went perfectly in the temrs of a corporate takeover was the McMahon-Helmsley era. And that can't be reproduced the way the company is.
jughandleslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 08:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

*Live*Love*Laugh* is on a distinguished road

The Mickie James-Trish Stratus storyline. That was an amazing storyline. They could use a diva from NXT (that didn't win) with someone who has been in WWE a long time. The people that pop into my head are Michelle McCool or Melina. If WWE does it right it could be really good.
*Live*Love*Laugh* is offline   Reply With Quote