ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which tag team was better: The Rockers or Dudley Boyz ( Includes BQ Inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2010, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Masked Kane is the new McBat is on a distinguished road
Default Which tag team was better: The Rockers or Dudley Boyz ( Includes BQ Inside)?

BQ: Which brand has better tag teams, SmackDown or RAW?

Message to WS. The Masked Kane Invasion is only starting. McBat started this so we're going to end it.
Masked Kane is the new McBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Virus ® is on a distinguished road

I have infected your computer with a deadly virus
The Virus ® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 03:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Quote the viper nevermore ©(G5) is on a distinguished road

i didn't see the rockers and dudley boyz have 23 tag team championships around the world so i got with them

what are you talking about ?
Quote the viper nevermore ©(G5) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tony_s Bengal Tiger is on a distinguished road

The Dudleyz were more entertaining than Rockers. Neither Smackdown or Raw has any standout Tag-Teams.

BQ: Masked Kane Invasion? Someone needs to refill their meds at the drug store urgently.
Tony_s Bengal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Joker JJ23 is on a distinguished road

Dudley Boyz.

BQ: I'm guessing Smackdown.

So your basically saying that your invasion will top McBats Invasion?
Joker JJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 03:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

??»Warrior V1«?? is on a distinguished road

Well lets see The Dudleys first debuted in 1996, (Buh-Buh/Bubba Ray Dudley (Brother Ray) and D-Von Dudley (Brother Devon) have in total held 24 tag titles. I'll list them in the source. The Rockers first debuted in 1985, (Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels). For the New Rockers it was Marty Jannetty and Leif Cassidy aka Al Snow. Anyways since your talking of the Rockers (original team) its HBK and Jannetty. The Rockers in total have held 4 tag titles. Both Rockers and Dudleys were amazing tag teams. And for the Dudleys they still are. But these were in 2 different time periods. If your talking of the Dudleys in the WWF and ECW it is. The Rockers were there in the Golden Ages when titles really meant something and quality wrestling and entertainment came together. After that time period the quality of wrestling and its entertainment got lost in the 'PG Era' and the 'Attitude Era'. Dudleys were only around for the Attitude Era in the WWF and stayed in the WWE till 2005 and only came to TNA in 2006. These are the times when entertainment started to mean more in attracting more viewers and winning ratings battles. Wrestling quality got lost in that time. It really didn't matter when you can wrestle or not. As long as you had a good gimmick and could at least run good promos and entertain in the ring you became a big guy. The Rockers had the mic skills, the wrestling skills, they were a perfect tag team. However there was controversy that caused the downfall of The Rockers. The Rockers never held the tag titles in WWE records but they beat the Hart Foundation in a match for the titles but it was never recognized by the WWE. This group stayed together till the end of 1991. This was one of my favorite teams and I wish got to see more of it. Now for the Dudleys, they have decent work in the ring, great mic skills, a good team. They are very very entertaining and that helps draw their fan base to sky rocket. Most people would say the Dudleys and Dudleys are one of my favorite teams right now and in the past but one of the reasons they are 24 times tag champions are because they simply won the titles at first for real but while the titles were losing their prestige they were around winning and being pushed. So really, both teams are great but I say The Rockers were better than the Dudleys.

BQ: SmackDown has...... Matt Hardy Christian, Drew Mcintyre Cody Rhodes, The Gate Crashers, The Dudebusters and I think thats it.

Raw has........ Usos, Hart Dynasty, Morrison Truth, Santino Koslov

So they both have 4 teams each. There both crappy tag divisions and no one cares for the tag titles anymore so right now I'll say RAW because they're the only brand contending for the titles right now.
??»Warrior V1«?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2010, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty-The (Midnight) Rockers

BQ: Neither one. ROH and TNA have better teams.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote