ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro Episode # 61 Rate the Show + WQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2010, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Great One Eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro Episode # 61 Rate the Show + WQ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuiLN2sR8A

Promo 1- Rick Rude: Welcome to another edition of WCW Monday Night Nitro! Mike Tenay: Last monday was our 60st episode which was an amazing show. Tony Sciavone: We crowned a new Womens Champion who is Trish Stratus and she will be putting her title on the line against the former Womens Champion Torrie Wilson right now.

Match 1- (C) Trish Stratus (Face) vs.Torrie Wilson (Face). Winner = Trish Stratus after the Stratusfaction. 8:06

Match 2- Mickie James (Face) vs. Melina (Face). Mickie James went for the Chick Kick, but Melina bends her body back and then hits her in the face setting up for the Last Call. Winner = Melina. 4:54.

Post Match- Buff Bagwell comes out and he shows Melina his muscles. Melina looked impressed and followed him to the back.

Match 3- Shane McMahon The Rock (Faces) vs. Stone Cold (Face) Drew McIntyre (Heel). Winners = Stone Cold Drew McIntyre. Shane jumped off the top rope only to get hit with the Stunner by Stone Cold. 14:41

Promo 2- Booker T is in the hallway complaining to Goldberg about Kurt Angle Angle Slamming him. Goldberg: I really don't care if Kurt Angle had Angle Slamed you, I have a match with you tonight and I look forward to extend my streak because Your Next! Mike Tenay: Will Goldberg extend his streak or will Booker T end the streak and prove a point to Kurt Angle?

Match 4- Booker t (Heel) vs. Goldberg (Face). Booker T hits Goldberg with the Book End and pins him. Goldberg kicks out of it and throws him to the ropes and then hits the Spear to get the win. WInner = Goldberg who is now 5-0. 12:55.

Match 5- Edge Rey Mysterio (Faces) vs. Christian Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase (Heels). Tornado Tag Team Match. Edge eats an Unprettier from Christian while Rey Mysterio taps out to the Million Dollar Dream Sleeper Hold. Winners = Christian DiBiase. 10:00.

Promo 3- Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, X-Pac, Eric Bischoff,, Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth are in the nWo Locker Room. Hogan: We were victorious last monday on the 60st episode of Nitro and tonight it's going to be another good night for the nWo. Hogan: I have to take on Roddy Piper at Slamboree. Eric Bischoff: My opponent for Slamboree will be Larry Zbysko because I want to prove to everybody that I can defeat my enemy. Scott Hall: Are you sure you want to do that Eric? Eric Bischoff: Yes I'm positive the nWo are just 2-Sweet!

Match 6- Diamond Dallas Page (Face) vs. Jueventud Guerrera (Face) vs. Rob Conway (Heel) vs. Rene Dupree (Heel). Fatal Four Way Match to determine who will face Eddie Guerrero at Slamboree for the Cruiserweight title. DDP hits Dupree with the Diamond Cutter, Conway hits DDP with the Ego Trip, Guerrera hits Conway with the Double Underhook Power Bomb. Winner = Jueventud Guerrera. 11:02.

Post Match- Eddie Guerrero Chavo Guerrero look on in the crowd.

The Main Event will be Sting vs. Kurt Angle!

Match 7- Tyler Black (Face) vs. Finlay (Heel) (w/Ted DiBiase Jr.) Winner = Tyler Black after the Phoenix Splash from the top rope. 5:45.

Promo 4- Doctors check on Sting since Booker T attacked him with the ring bell in the back of his head.

Main Event- Kurt Angle (Face) vs. Sting (Face). The match ends in a DQ due to Booker T coming out and attacking both of Sting Angle.

Post Match- Booker T grabs a mic. Booker T: I had gotten a little bit revenge tonight. Booker T: Kurt Angle Sting will not get in my way. Lex Lugar makes the save by running to the ring and Booker T quickly runs out. Tony Sciavone: What will happen on WCW Slamboree this sunday and we will not have Thunder this week instead it will be next week and good night.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match

WQ: Which member from the Nexus has the best moveset?

BQ: Who should I turn Face at Slamboree, Hulk Hogan or The Giant?

WCW Slamboree PPV Matches:

(C) Sting vs. Booker T

The Rock vs. Stone Cold. First Blood Match.

Shane McMahon vs. Drew McIntyre.

Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase vs. Rey Mysterio. If Rey wins then he gets the old mask back but if he loses then he must join Money Inc.

(C) Ted DiBiase Jr. vs. Tyler Black.

(C) Eddie Guerrero vs. Jueventud Guerrera.
The Great One Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 04:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

THE UNDER LINE!!! is on a distinguished road

10/100000000000000000000000000000000000000
THE UNDER LINE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 04:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Legend Killer is on a distinguished road

Rating: 8/10

Best Match: Kurt Angle vs. Sting

Cool show.

WQ: Justin Gabriel has the best moveset.

The Legend Killer Time starts now...
Legend Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Takerfan 18-0 RIP is on a distinguished road

BQ: The Giant

WQ: Wade Barrett

End of Show - 9.0

Rate the Show 9.5

Pick Best Match- Main event Sting vs Angle was classic
Takerfan 18-0 RIP is offline   Reply With Quote