ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Since ROH and TNA exchange talent sometimes, should the 2 combine?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tony(My WWE owner)FWSL-15 is on a distinguished road
Default Since ROH and TNA exchange talent sometimes, should the 2 combine?

This could allow for ROH to make way on DirecTV and Dish.

ROH could come on Wednesdays from 9-11 and Impact could come on Fridays between 8-10.

TNA and ROH could use their own talent for the 1st few months of this(With the exception of brand vs brand storylines).TNA and ROH could make a Royal Rumble type PPV that takes place 2 months from Bound for Glory.

After Bound for Glory, TNA and ROH could have a draft and change superstars.

They could have 3-4 cross branded PPVs and TNA/ROH could have 4 PPVs seperate.

By doing this, TNA and ROH could help each other out alot and they could help each other out with storylines.

TNA and ROH would be about making great memorable 1 fall matches with guys like Kurt Angle, Desmond Wolfe, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kaz, Beer Money, MCMGs, etc and ROH talent(Im not able to watch ROH.Ive only heard about it.
Tony(My WWE owner)FWSL-15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

Jim Cornette wants to stay as far away as possible from TNA right now
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road

Yes, that is the only way that Ring of Honor is gonna get notice and that is the only way that people will actually take TNA seriously, Ring of Honor is filled with great wrestlers and stars but Ring of Honor needs exposure, really no one besides Indie fan knows about Ring of Honor, if you go ask a random person on the street do you watch Ring of Honor wrestling there reaction is gonna be what is that, I watch WWE, TNA can help Ring of Honor and Ring of Honor can help TNA, TNA needs a booking team, and Ring of Honor seems to have a pretty good booking team that knows how to book great feuds and that is what TNA needs,togethere they could become serious threats to WWE.
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

T.A.B? is on a distinguished road

ROH and TNA dont exchange Talent. Because TNA doesnt give talent back. TNA goes there after they are fired like Chris Daniels. TNA raids ROH's Locker room and takes stars all the time. They dont exchange
T.A.B? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

bensubs is on a distinguished road

TNA and ROH do not exchange talent at all - what you have is wrestlers not signed up on exclusive appearance contracts. WWE will only allow its wrestlers to appear on WWE shows. TNA and ROH don't have that stipulation in all there contracts - hence TNA and ROH wrestlers appearing in other indy promotions. ROH and TNA can't always offer a wrestler enough money so that they are that wrestlers sole employer - which means if they aren't booked they can seek work elsewhere - thats why ROH and TNA wrestlers pop up in CZW shows for example.
bensubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

First of all TNA and Ring of Honor do not exchange talent. I've ssen Wrestlers that are under contract to TNA wrestle at Ring of Honor Shows and I've seen Wrestlers that are under contract to ROH wrestle at TNA Shows. ROH and TNA do not exchage talent. Being a Professional Wrestler is a job and wrestlers sign contracts and work for a Professional Wrestling Promotion or they may brought in and wrestle for a number of wrestling promotions. For example, The Young Bucks aka Generation Me are now under contract to TNA, but the still occaisionally wrestle for Ring of Honor and other Independent Promotions. Prior to signing with TNA, I used to see The Young Bucks wrestle for TNA, ROH, Dragon Gate USA, PWG and other Professional Wrestling Promotions.

TNA has a talent-sharing agreement with New Japan Pro Wrestling and has also shared talent with CMLL (Mexico) and ICW (Puerto Rico) and I've seen wrestlers from those promotions wrestle for TNA.

ROH has talent sharing agreements with Pro Wrestling NOAH (Japan) and AAA Mexico and I've seen wrestlers for those promotions wrestle at ROH Shows.

Since I've already bought tickets for WWE, TNA and ROH Shows next month, I would more be in favor of each wrestling promotion running their own shows rather than merging. Watching wrestling on television is not as good as being at a live event. Ring of Honor gives me 4 Hours of Great Wrestling each show and we interact with the wrestlers, get autographs, take photographs and buy merchandise. You cannot do those things watching it on television. TNA also gives you a lot of great matches lat each show and we interact with the wrestlers, get autographs, take photographs and buy merchandise. You cannot do those things watching it on television.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great One is on a distinguished road

They stopped doing that after June 2004. There was a scandal involving one

of the owners in Ring of Honor he ended up selling his stake in the company

to another buyer and in the aftermath of the scandal Tna Wrestling pulled out

of the partnership and didn't allow Christopher Daniels or AJ Styles to compete

in any Ring of Honor shows. They use to do that not no more after what happen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Honor
The Great One is offline   Reply With Quote