ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who's a favorite to win the Six Pack Match at the Night Of The Champions? + BQ's inside?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Messi Guy is on a distinguished road
Default Who's a favorite to win the Six Pack Match at the Night Of The Champions? + BQ's inside?

I think it's either Chris Jericho or Randy Orton.

All people have been saying is either randy orton or chris jericho will win

Who do you think will win?

BQ: Who is another favorite to win Royal Rumble 2011? (I know it's early but please guess?

BQ2: Does Evan Bourne need a push?Zack Ryder?Chavo Gurrerro?
The Messi Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Randy Orton: The Apex Viper 3.4 is on a distinguished road

Chris Jericho will win. He's obviously the most deserving, and the top competitor in the match. He's also got an upper-hand with his sneaky, and heelish actions.

BQ: Wade Barrett

BQ2: Evan Bourne is similar to Shelton Benjamin; He's underrated, and he is very deserving of a push, but he doesn't have any charisma or mic skills to get the crowd over, so they keep him down. But, Bourne, Christian, Chavo Guerrero, and Chris Masters need pushes.
Randy Orton: The Apex Viper 3.4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Champion Sheamus is on a distinguished road

Sheamus will retain.
WWE Champion Sheamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Christian is on a distinguished road

Hmmm ill say nexus will interfere so either cena, barret, or orton.

BQ-i really wouldnt know how to answer that seeming because its only Night of Champions were at right now.

BQ-all of them need one. including matt hardy, christian, and masters.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

brian d is on a distinguished road

Im rooting for Orton to win. I dont care what anybody else says.

BQ: I think Wade Barrett (if he is in the Royal Rumble this year)

BQ2: Evan Bourne and Zack Ryder YES!, Chavo umm... maybe.
brian d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jake Sports is on a distinguished road

I want Chris to win and finally bring the title away from all the hypocrites.

BQ: I think this will happen: Kane beats the Undertaker at Night of Champions and retains the world title. At the Royal Rumble, Undertaker enters at number 14 and eliminates Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Rany Orton, Edge, and the Big Show. He wins. He challenges Kane at Wrestlemania. That is too long of a story so I'll save it for later.

BQ2: Evan needs to be pushed, but that is being taken care of seeing how the WWE is revamping the Cuiserweight devision. Zack Ryder is one of those people that needs to just have great fueds with a few IC title matches and a few US titles. But I can't picture Justin Roberts announcing: Winner and new champion, Zack Ryder! I just can't. Chavo is taken care of in the Cruiserweight devision.
Jake Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

?Ms.Lol? is on a distinguished road

I'm really happy about this match.. because honestly I won't be disappointed with who ever wins.. so I'm really excited about this match.. I guess I'd most like Edge or Jericho to win because they're my two favourites.. and I also wouldn't mind if John Cena wins.. and I'm also an Orton fan so I'd be happy if he won.. I think it would be a HUGE push for Barrett to win the belt.. and it would put an interesting twist to the Nexus storyline if Barrett won the belt.. but honestly I want Sheamus to retain and The Miz cash in his MiTB because.. it would be soo funny to see guys like Edge and Orton's reaction .. since Orton was so content on not allowing Miz to cash in his MiTB weeks ago.. and well The Miz pulling an Edge in front of Edge would be classic lol..

BQ- I know it probably won't happen but I think Christian deserves to win the Royal Rumble the most.. and I would love to see him win it.. he deserves it. Christian has proved that he has what Vince McMahon said he didn't .. he has the support of the fans.. and the talent and potential to be the main event star.. but because Vince has this vendetta against Christian .. he won't win the Royal Rumble even though I think out of everyone in the company Christian deserves too the most. Because Christian won't win the match.. I think either Chris Jericho or Triple H will win this year.. apparently Triple H is set to return in January so I think he is definitely a candidate to win.. and idk Jericho is a guy they would trust to be in the main event at Wrestlemania that is yet to win a Royal Rumble.

BQ2- I think it's just too late for Chavo Guerrero.. he's like Matt Hardy.. it's too late for him.. don't get your hopes set high to see Chavo ever hold the World Championship.. because it is highly unlikely for him to become a World Champion.. I see potential in Ryder.. but not with his current gimmick.. really he is known for like three things.. :

(1) Being one of the fake Edge's .. and helping Edge regain the world title..

(2) Having a bounty set on him by Ashton Kutcher.. and having Alicia Fox collect the bounty..

(3) Getting a title shot and losing to Sheamus in like less then two minutes..

Not very impressive.. I don't think Zack is getting any credibility.. maybe with a different gimmick and a reinvented character he has some hope.. out of all your options I think Evan Bourne is definitely.. the best choice.. Bourne is really exciting to watch in the ring and does have a lot of fan support.. I think Evan Bourne has a lot of potential and will really make it big if given the right push..
?Ms.Lol? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeremiah is on a distinguished road

Randy Orton but her won't win
Jeremiah is offline   Reply With Quote