ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who is the better commentator? Micheal Cole or Matt Striker?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
jrd
Fresh Noob

jrd is on a distinguished road
Default Who is the better commentator? Micheal Cole or Matt Striker?

I personally find that Matt Striker is the better commentator. In fact, he's my favorite commentator in WWE. PG Era just doesn't suit Jerry Lawler and he's not funny anymore.

Micheal Cole only speaks about maineventers like Cena, Shemus , Orton and the Nexus even when there is a midcard or diva's match going on. And don't get me started about his Vintage.

Matt Striker on the other hand talks more about midcard wrestlers like Drew Mcintyre, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler. He played an important part in giving credibility to Jack Swagger as a maineventer by continually repeating his achievements. And he speaks about new stuff during matches like some backstage opinions of wrestlers etc.

But I find that a lot of people hate Matt Striker. Why?

What do you guys think?
jrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the dark knight is on a distinguished road

I like Matt Striker i think he needs a better commentator partner, I think he would be perfect with abraham washington
the dark knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sir John Cena is on a distinguished road

please tell me this is a joke I find that a lot of people hate Matt Striker do you mean hate Matt Striker more than Michael Cole because EVERYONE on the IWC HATES MICHAEL COLE. I personally think he fits well into RAW but Matt Striker is fucking awesome. Hes also good at putting over Superstars just like JR did.

I think they need a fat commentator with a weird voice and odd catchphrases to replace Todd Grisham.
Sir John Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

Matt Striker is a better.
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Peoples Champ is on a distinguished road

ummm micheal cole but the king is better than both
The Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

YellowCharm0625 is on a distinguished road

I like Micheal Cole because he's so opinionated! But I do agree, with one of the previous answer. The King is good as well. But I really do loooooovvvvveee JOSH!
YellowCharm0625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Y2Jericho Save_Us is on a distinguished road

matt striker without a doubt is better than michael cole, many people don't like Matt Striker is because he thinks he so smart cus he was a teacher and uses big words, also he says Congratulations to who ever wins all the time, also its World Heavyweight Champion not World's Heavyweight Champion which is how he says it, also i think its time for the King to retire as commontaor like you said he doesn't fit the PG he isn't funny anymore, i miss when he use to say PUPPIES in that screechy voice
Y2Jericho Save_Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Brianna is on a distinguished road

Well, I hate both of them because they are both extremely one sided, but I'm going to have to say that Michael Cole is the better commentator. Matt Striker is kinda funny and cute, though.
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Brianna is on a distinguished road

Well, I hate both of them because they are both extremely one sided, but I'm going to have to say that Michael Cole is the better commentator. Matt Striker is kinda funny and cute, though.
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote