ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Zack Ryder has potential?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2010, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ziggler Y!A Mafia is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Zack Ryder has potential?

I always thought that a little more effort could be put into Zack Ryder. Just when I think some focus is shone on Zack Ryder, it quickly dies out. I personally think him turning face would be for the better. He also is a decent in ring performer. I enjoyed watching some of his match-ups with Evan Bourne.

BQ: Predictions for the historic 900th episode of Raw?
Ziggler Y!A Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 12:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CORNBRED is on a distinguished road

So when you're having gay sex with the rest of Y!A Mafia, do you get molested first or last?
CORNBRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

T.A.B? is on a distinguished road

HE has tremendous potential. We saw it when he was in La Familia with hawkins as Edges little puppets and we saw it when Ryder and Hawkins were the Major Brothers.

Its gonna be explosive.
T.A.B? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kaval for Season 2 winner is on a distinguished road

He was a main eventer on ECW

BQ-Melina joins LayCool
Kaval for Season 2 winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Only One Showstoppa is on a distinguished road

He does have potential but it's just WWE are not using him when they should. He has good mic skills and has pretty good in ring abilities. I thought WWE were using him when he won a tag match about a month ago on Raw. His partner was The Miz (don't know if you remember). He is a talented WWE superstar who WWE are wasting. They should at least give him a United States Title run or something. He definatly has the potential to be a great superstar (if WWE uses him correctly).
Only One Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is on a distinguished road

I absolutely hate the guy,but hes a good wrestler and its sad how hes been jobbing lately,especially when he got buried by Sheamus. That was just awful. I expected a 12 minute match atleast but WWE wirters make him job to other big superstars. He should be in the main-event picture but he needs to stay heel. Most wrestlers that go from heel to face end up failing, such as Edge's last face run-it was horrible.

BQ: 2 or 3 Straight hours of Nexus attacks. Mystery GM is revealed,Daniel Bryan wins U.S. Title and Darren Young comes back with a wanna-be Cena gimmick.
WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DarkSaviorV1 is on a distinguished road

Zack Ryder has a lot of potential but he needs a new gimmick. He was in La Familia,tag team with Curt Hawkins,and he's an iSuperstar but that's getting old for him so i think he needs to grow his hair out again and think of a new gimmick.
DarkSaviorV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

He has a world of potential.He could do so much better than what WWE lets him do.
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kevin The One Man RockStar is on a distinguished road

Yes, give him a couple of years he will be a top midcarder.
Kevin The One Man RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Patrick

if he only he was a fish face
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Me is on a distinguished road

Ryder is full of Potential. the WWE just has their heads stuck up their as$es to far to realize it.

BQ:

-Raw GM is revealed

-Melina is asked to join Laycool

-WWE continues to focus on Cena, Orton, Sheamus and Nexus. (i know, that was a very educated guess and everyones impressed by my awesome predicting skills)

-Nexus attacks Sheamus just cause they can

-Cena opens the show with one of his boring old promos but he will be going on about it being the 900th episode of raw
Mr. Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Young Noob

R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

Zach Ryder is the wild card in the WWE right now. You don't know what to expect, but you just know his best days are yet to come. But, when he jobbed to Sheamus in the main event, they treated him as if he was a nobody so I believe he has potential, but WWE needs to understand that or he will never get a main event push. The only thing that has been good to happen to him as of late is that he changed his tights. They were god awful.

BQ:General Manager Revealed:Michael Cole

He says that we are some of the hypocritical idiot fans. He then goes on to say if anyone has noticed a laptop at the announce table for the past few weeks? He continues by saying he sent e-mails to the other computer and explains why he used former wrestlers' phrases, just to throw us off. As he keeps talking, the fans boo. Vince McMahon interrupts and the fans go nuts. He reveals the new show logo.

Then he says, does anyone remember the speculation from last year, where I announced over the internet that WWE might have it's own channel? Well, starting in 2011 when SmackDown!'s contract with SyFy ends, we will move to the WWE Network! The fans go nuts as Drew McIntyre's music hits, they boo as he is getting ready for a SmackDown! vs RAW match.

Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton

Winnerrew McIntyre

Backstage, John Cena is getting interviewed. He says he has a funny feeling someone will return tonight, he grins and then walks away.

Unified Tag-Team Championships:

The Hart Dynasty w/ Natalya vs The Uso's w/ Tamina vs Straight Edge Society w/ Serena

Winner:The Uso's

Melina John Morrison vs Ted DiBiase Jr. Maryse

Winner:Melina and Morrison

The Rock is in the ring. As he is looking into the fans, Michael Cole gets on the mic and says he never signed The Rock. Vince McMahon comes out, fires Cole and puts him back in the Commentator spot. The Rock just says, finally The Rock has come back as your general manager.

As everyone is getting ready for the main event, The Rock comes out and announces a tag team match of the ages. He says he will be teaming with the current face against Chris Jericho Edge!

Main Event:

Rated Y2J vs The Rock and John Cena

Winnerraw

Towards the end of the match, NeXus comes out and surround the ring. The Rock wants a tag from Cena but then drops down and surrounds the ring with NeXus. Rated Y2J get out of there after hitting The Rock with a Codebreaker and Spear. They beat down The Rock as Cena is announced the leader of NeXus. Triple H's music hits, he's armed with a sledgehammer.

He comes down to the ring, and hits The Rock with it! Triple H and John Cena are revealed the leaders of NeXus as the show goes off air.
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 01:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

THE UNDER LINE!!! is on a distinguished road

HE JUST GOT PUSHED AND FOUGHT IN A WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH, HE DID GREAT AND A FUTURE MAIN EVENTER
THE UNDER LINE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

I think his gimmick is too comical playing a Jersey shore guido, he might end up like Santino Marella because he's so good at being funny. I think he could end up in the main event one day because he has all the right tools and he was awesome on ECW.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2010, 02:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Viper Strikes is on a distinguished road

yes.but he needs to work on his gimmick
The Viper Strikes is offline   Reply With Quote