ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Just WTF is the definition of REAL WRESTLING FAN?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nothing buries talents like CENA is on a distinguished road
Default Just WTF is the definition of REAL WRESTLING FAN?

So apparently, you have to watch NJPW or ROH or other Indies to become a REAL WRESTLING FAN. Well why do you have to watch that to become a real wrestling fan? Why can't I just become a REAL WRESTLING FAN who loves wrestling and loves watching it? WWE and TNA shouldn't even be considered as wrestling promotes? What kind of Bull sh!t is that?

What I don't get is, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WATCH ROH AND OTHER INDIES TO BECOME A REAL WRESTLING FAN AND THEN WTH IS REAL WRESTLING FAN?
Nothing buries talents like CENA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?Hell?Raiser? is on a distinguished road

If you like watching wrestling,then you are a wrestling fan.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
?Hell?Raiser? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cody w is on a distinguished road

a real wrestling fan is some one is devoted to one or more brands and never misses a match or u just love wrestling
cody w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KINGS REIGN SUPREME is on a distinguished road

someone who showS blind love for one promotion is not a real professional wrestling fan, he is a sports entertainment fan

someone who says a wrestling promotion sucks without actually WATCHING IT, is not a real wrestling fan

You don't have to watch the indies or Japan or anything like that to be a real wrestling fan, you just have to be open minded and not judge other promotions without actually seeing the product.

I LIKE ALL WRESTLING PROMOTIONS EXCEPT FOR CZW AND BACKYARD WRESTLING WHICH ISN'T REAL PRO WRESTLING ANYWAY.
KINGS REIGN SUPREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Th? U?d??d Tit?? (Y!A Ma?οδ) is on a distinguished road

My definition of a real wrestling fan is someone who at least follows one company (obviously), but also at least respect the indies and TNA. If you only follow WWE and that is the ONLY wrestling promotion you care about, that's fine. As long as you don't bash TNA after watching 3 minutes of it. In my opinion if you don't even give a wrestling promotion a fair chance then you decide you are going to bash the promotion and their fans, then you aren't a true wrestling fan.

Some people believe if you only watch mainstream wrestling than you aren't a true wrestling fan, which in my opinion is absolutely 100% ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with just following WWE as long as you respect TNA and don't bash their wrestlers and their fans. Same thing goes for TNA Marks. Some people also think that if you only watch TNA and you bash WWE then all of the sudden you are a true wrestling fan those people are just hypocrites. There is nothing wrong with giving a negative opinion toward a company as long as you respect it. So there is nothing wrong with saying I think Hulk Hogan needs to leave TNA, but there are many things wrong with saying Hulk Hogan and TNA suck, their fans are just morons for watching that cr@p. TNA will wind up like WCW.

So in my view a true wrestling fan is someone who watches at least one promotion, and respects the other promotion. You can't say Kurt Angle sucks because he went to TNA and call yourself a true wrestling fan. So as long as you follow at least one promotion and have respect for all the other promotions, and their fans, wrestlers, and workers, then in my eyes you are a real wrestling fan.
Th? U?d??d Tit?? (Y!A Ma?οδ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MeRCURYNAToR is on a distinguished road

Hey don't listen to this ppl. I think everyone has the right to label himself as a true (not real) wrestling fan. Don't try to impress some of these gelatinous tapeworms here on yahoo answers. They'll get you down in spirit.
MeRCURYNAToR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kaval for Season 2 winner is on a distinguished road

As long as u watch atleast 1 wrestling show a week u are a real fan
Kaval for Season 2 winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

The Dragon (semi-retired) is on a distinguished road

A real wrestling fan is somebody who watches wrestling just because it's wrestling. Company names don't matter.

A real wrestling fan doesn't bash ANY promotion, whether or not he/she watches them. We all have our favorite promotion(s). Real wrestling fans don't bash other people for their choices and favorites (promotions and wrestlers).

A real wrestling fan respects the business itself, and the performers in it. Real wrestling fans don't use the word sucks as their opinion about anything in the business.

A real wrestling fan actually watches wrestling and doesn't hang out at spoilers/rumors websites to find out what's going to happen to let that influence whether or not he/she will watch a show.

If a person watches only one promotion (ROH, for example) and refuses to watch any other promotion, he/she is a ROH fan not a wrestling fan. A real wrestling fan watches wrestling because it's wrestling, company names don't matter.
The Dragon (semi-retired) is offline   Reply With Quote