ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How can you say Cena always buries other talent?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Says Pardon?!

The Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Bad Guy
Default How can you say Cena always buries other talent?

I will admit I'm sick to death of SuperCena, but it actually makes his opponent look good even in defeat. He never dominates a match (like Sheamus just buried Ryder). He's the face of the company, top dog (champ or not, I mean how WWE bills him, not ability, popularity, etc.) and everyone kicks his a$$ even in defeat. How is this burying?
The Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Champion Sheamus is on a distinguished road

CENA CANT EVEN WRESTLE FOR GOD SAKE!
WWE Champion Sheamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Hm he basically squashed Khali in their title match......thank god those days are over and he is putting over talent like der Miz and the Celtic Warrior.
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

Well when he buries the talent he doesn't let them win so it looks like they are losers.He buries talent he almost put over Nexus but when he beat them at SummerSlam it made Nexus look like all they can do is attack people 7 on 1,run away from a 7 on 7 fight,and loose tag team matches.Even if the wrestler kicks his a*s all around the ring and then loses it doesn't make them look good it makes them look WEAK.I mean let's say he has a 20 minute match.He beats them for 5 minutes and then the other wrestler beats him up for 13 minutes.He comes back in 2 minutes and wins.It makes the other wrestler look weak because after 13 minutes of beating Cena up he can go all SuperMan and win.It doesn't put over the other wrestler in the least bit.
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

??????? is on a distinguished road

Simple. One tiny little thing that everybody dies for among their peers. One thing everybody wants and simply 'has to have'. Popularity. And in this case, over the Internet. Idiotic, right? People jump the bandwagon by claiming false statements toward Cena just to gain popularity among others.
??????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chris k is on a distinguished road

Richard Orton you have no idea what you are talking about.

Losing a match does not necessarily make you look weak. I thought certain members of Nexus looked very strong during Summerslam, even in defeat. There have been hundreds of time wrestlers are pushed and get over even in defeat.

Just one example. WrestleMania 18. Rock beats Hogan but Hogan becomes the biggest draw in the company for the next 5 months, even going on to become champion one last time.

As far as Cena always burying people, he does to an extent but not any more than other top stars. He gets beat up all match and then goes on to win almost every time. That is classic good guy vs bad guy wrestling, and that is the stage WWE is in right now.
Chris k is offline   Reply With Quote