ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WHY DO YOU DISLIKE THE WRESTLER YOU DISLIKE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1?LITA is on a distinguished road
Default WHY DO YOU DISLIKE THE WRESTLER YOU DISLIKE?

Why don't you like the wrestler you don't like?

BQ- The Stunner Or The RKO? Which move do you like better?
PEEP#1?LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

luvaboytan is on a distinguished road

randy all the way.............
luvaboytan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rise Above_TJX is on a distinguished road

Cena; he's overrated.

RKO
Rise Above_TJX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

I don't like Cena because I don't think he is very talented either on the mic or in the ring

BQ- RKO for me
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

I dislike Captain Emo (Randy) because he is clearly a moron. First of all, I have always had a problem with anybody Triple H has personally handpicked himself, but Randy definitely beats them all in that category. I always thought he looked like a dork. Even the Legend Killer crap was stupid to me. Sure he technically won a match with Rock involved, but he never actually pinned him. And if I recall correctly from WM 20, Rock was whipping Randy's @ss that entire match.

And then the Lunatic gimmick.....I mean, d@mn people. YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS COOL??? He goes out there like a moron, feels all over himself when he gets into the zone, and proceeds to act like a retard whenever he's pounding on the mat waiting for an RKO. Not to mention, he puts me to sleep when ever he talks and he sucks at wrestling.
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

They can't wrestling, have no athletic skills, can't do a promo, can't get over any other way besides insider bias, and did I mention they BOTCH the finish to the matches more times than they ring the bell.

I'll take the Whipper Snapper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5zBjFjIqoY

did you know Austin stole that move from Mikey Whipwreck and the drunk gimmick from Sandman.
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon??{X9} is on a distinguished road

I dislike MVP because everyone thinks he is so cool and that he is good in the ring and I don't see how people could like him so much. I just don't think that he isa good wrestler at all.

BQ: RKO
?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon??{X9} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

{~RRL~} Dark Resurrection is on a distinguished road

John Cena, and no not because he is overrated, i am not like everyone else here, i can write more then one word on why i dislike him

I dislike him because his gimmick has run its course. it is too boring and predictable. a gimmick change would be nice. also he needs to work on his promos, he has the ability to control the mic and get everyone following but he never capitalizes on this by actually doing a good promo. it is the same thing, each and every week and usually ends with him screaming something at the top of his lungs. Now i know, i know some people in here will say He is only doing what was written for him but that is a sign of a bad promoer, if he does not add his own tweaks and re edits where he sees fit he will never be a good promoer.

BQ: The RKO had more of a surprise effect, granted when he bangs around no surprise there. but other then that it can strike from anywhere, and at any time. plus Orton has put a lot of psychology into his move sets which add greatly to its overall effect
{~RRL~} Dark Resurrection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kevin The One Man RockStar is on a distinguished road

Cena, his gimmick is so stale
Kevin The One Man RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

captainvanadium is on a distinguished road

Curt Angle and Randy Orton. They are both obnoxious loud mouths.
captainvanadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is on a distinguished road

Im going with Cena. Keep in mind i respect him outside the ring for helping out people.

Lets start with his gimmick. Its stale and boring. He needs a new gimmick that actually fits him (Rapper) and one that he can succeed as. That's one reason i hate Cena as a wrestler.

Now his matches: Most of the time-he gets dominated the whole match then does 5 moves of doom to get the win. Its old to see him win every match (which is why people consider him the Hogan of the PG Era) and its irritating too. He can take a loss but Vince makes him superman which is NOT a good thing.

Moveset: OK everyone knows that Cena and Orton have five moves of doom,but since they have 5 moves we see the same stuff every week and every PPV. At ECW they even chanted same ol sh*t during the RVD vs Cena match. He finishes his matches with his overrated finisher,the Attitude Adjustment. I mean really? Its just like any other backflip only your getting forced to do it. It doesn't even hurt. But I'll be honest,the STF does look very painful and it sprains your thigh (from experience) and you can barely breathe.

Face : Lets face it-Cena is a really horrible face. As a heel he had better mic skills and wrestling skills and even though he was a heel,it was the Cena everyone loved. That was also a huge letdown when he didn't turn heel at SummerSlam.

Mic skills: Ok, he owned Nexus when he called the guy gay and so on. He can be funny from time to time,but he uses childish words. But you cant blame him,the PG Rating won't allow any strong language.
WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

ArNisto is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry : he sucks big time , he kills any match he is part of , can't wrestler and slow in the ring

BQ : RKO
ArNisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

I dislike Randy Orton because he is severely overrated by the WWE and his fans. They make Orton out to be like he is just one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in a WWE ring, which is not true. I don't like the fact that Orton stays in the mainevent, yet people who are far better than him are midcarding and/or getting buried by him. He's not even that great of a wrestler to be burying someone. People say Orton put those people that he buried over. If Orton did put people over Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, they wouldn't have been made fools of at WM, if Orton put over Swagger then Swagger would've actually looked good in his match during Orton, and if Orton did put over Kofi then Kofi wouldn't have gone back down to the midcard. There's a whole lot of other reasons as to why I dislike Orton and I think you know most of the other reasons as to why I don't.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote