ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WHO IS THE MOST UNDERRATED WWE WRESTLER CURRENTLY?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1?LITA is on a distinguished road
Default WHO IS THE MOST UNDERRATED WWE WRESTLER CURRENTLY?

Please Explain

And WHO IS THE MOST OVERRATED WRESTLER CURRENTLY?Please explain

BQ- Who would you rather have as the face of the WWE John Cena OR Randy Orton?Why
PEEP#1?LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Big Mike Simply Flawless (N-6) is on a distinguished road

Underrated: Goldust. He is only in dark matches but he plays his gimmick well and is one of the best wrestlers in WWE right now. He deserves better.

Overrated: John Cena for obvious reasons

BQ: Randy Orton. Since whoever it was would get the Superman gimmick, I'd lie to see the old Cena again.
Big Mike Simply Flawless (N-6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? ??g??? ?????? StLouis is on a distinguished road

I would say Santino, he has great wrestling skills but no one can take him seriously and no one believes he can actually wrestle.
??????? ??g??? ?????? StLouis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

jimmy is on a distinguished road

HI
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Joanna is on a distinguished road

1) John Morrison. because WWE doesn't use him well. I mean he has great abilities but we have stupid script writes.

Overrated: The Miz.

B.Q. they are both faces.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 12:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Karma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Karma

underrated: matt hardy and christian

hardy and christian have worked the @$$3$ off and they still don't have a title match

overrated: the miz

really he's not awesome and doesn't deserve the push

bq: randy orton. nothing against john cena, but its time for a change
Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bourne To Be AIRBOURNE!!! is on a distinguished road

Evan Bourne.

Honestly, WWE I dare you to do half the stuff Evan Bourne does, you can't do it can you. He is literally the best in-ring wrestler and he hasn't even won a championship in his 3 year WWE career! It gets my blood boiling!

John Cena.

I absoulutly love this guy on the Mic, but he seriously can't wrestle. I always say he is like a Pokemon on the DS. How they can't learn more than 4 moves. Cena can't learn more than 4 moves. But I guess he gets the kids excited and thats all that matters in the PG Era .

BQ: Randy Orton, how could you not want him as the face of the WWE, when he gets angry he literally gets you so excited and into the match!
Bourne To Be AIRBOURNE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

Dolph Ziggler has to be the most underrated wrestler. He finally wins his very first singles title in the WWE and the WWE Booking Team has Smackdown Consultant Vickie Guerrero help him. This man was an NCAA Wrestling Champion at Kent State University and Matt Stryker mentions more about Ziggler's background than anyone else does.

Most overrated wrestler is Mark Henry. He has been wrestling in the WWE for 13 years and the only championship he has ever held in those 13 years is the ECW Championship. Since we never hear WWE even mention the ECW Championship or acknowledge past champions. It's like it has disappeared.

John Cena has the look and character the WWE wants to market as they promote family viewing, selling merchandise and generating millions of dollars in revenue. If it were up to me, I'd rather see them start marketing John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, MVP and Christian, but they did not ask me.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road

Santion Marealla, when it comes to wrestling skills and charisma, WWE only uses him for comedy relief, But Satino is actually a very good wrestler but WWE treats him like he is horrible in the ring, look at some of his matches and promos from the Indies, this guy has the ppotentialto be a main eventer in WWE.But it wont happen if WWE ccontinuesto use him as a entertainer instead of a wrestler.

BQ: Cena, but Randy is second.
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let's Go Yankees!

The Playmaker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Playmaker Send a message via Skype™ to The Playmaker

The most underrated is Chavo Guerrero, the name Guerrero says it all, I miss his lie, cheat, steal and Cheat 2 Win gimmick back in the day when he was with Eddie because he can be just as entertaining as Eddie was.

The most overrated is obviously Cena, let's face it the man can't wrestle.

BQ: Randy Orton, he's more deserving of it, better wrestler, and doesn't get mixed reactions from the fans.
The Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Don Draper is on a distinguished road

Under rated: I agree with the person who said Goldust, I think he's really talented and should at least get a US Title shot.

Overrated: That's easy The Miz, he is so boring in the ring people say Cena does 5 moves, well Miz seems to only do 2 moves mixed with a lot of stomps. His mic skills suck too.

BQ: Orton. He entertains me more than Cena.
Don Draper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Messi Guy is on a distinguished road

Most underrated wrestler hmmm has to be

Evan Bourne

He has amazing skills flys around in air and is like rey mysterio but isn't getting the push he needs

Most overrated wrestler is

The miz

ever since he has got that contract from winning money in the bank he has become of too much himself and thinks only of himself

BQ: Randy Orton, john cena already gets too much face time and randy orton needs a change.
The Messi Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Brianna is on a distinguished road

I think the most underrated Superstar in the WWE right now is Yoshi Tatsu, just for the simple fact that he barely ever gets any show, and is only in tag team matches, hardly ever any singles competition.

The most overrated Superstar in the WWE right now is The Miz, courtesy of Michael Cole. He has retained the United States Championship since June, he won Money In The Bank, and he has been riding out a constant push to main event status ever since Money In The Bank, winning match after match. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that The Miz isn't good enough to be considered main event status, but it gets annoying to see him in a match every week, and win it every week whether it be a result of a pin or a disqualification.

BQ: Randy Orton. Number one, Randy is my favorite wrestler, and two, John Cena has been the face of the WWE for a while now. Time to give someone else a shot (I do love John Cena, though). Besides, it looks like Randy Orton is already becoming the face of the WWE. If you watch that little USA commercial that comes on directly before Raw (When NCIS is going off), you would notice that Randy is there instead of John.
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tim Gouganovski is on a distinguished road

MVP John morisson and christian
Tim Gouganovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2010, 01:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jobber

Pook S? is on a distinguished road

Underrated: Both Goldust and Evan Bourne, Bourne has LOTS of talent, he had a mini-push when he was in the main event with Cena, but after that push, he never really had another one. I am so mad at WWE because I know Evan bourne is awesome at wrestling, and the WWE are ignoring it and make Bourne a jobber, or they make him win, and only appears on RAW maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. Plus I heard he was supposed to be ECW Champ but Vince discontinued it, and now Bourne has major potential, but the only thing he needs to improve on, is his mic skills. I saw a promo of his when he was Matt Sydal and it wasn't that good, but if he can get the proper air time he needs, he will be the next Breakout superstar without a doubt.

What happened to the Goldust from WWF? A former Intercontinental Champ? He was an AMAZING heel back in the 90s, I remember his feud with Taker for the IC title and their casket match. I miss those days.

Overrated: John Cena. To all the Cena fans, this will hurt you, so I warn you, don't read the following. Cena has been a superman of WWE, he has been winning all his matches lately, he was the last one standing at Summerslam, he defeated Darren Young last week on RAW and kicked him out of Nexus, plus he's been made to be a superhero and like I said earlier a superman. I miss the old days when Cena was heel, did his rap battles, and when he was decent. The current Cena Sucks, and until he turns heel, I will not be a fan of Face Cena, to Childish, too many lame jokes, and too many kids as his fans.. That is what ruined the WWE's TV-14 Rating, the kids.. Because now, we have no blood, and horrible Hell in a Cell matches that dissapoint me.

BQ: Randy Orton, don't get me wrong, John Cena is a nice human outside of wrestling, but if you want somebody to be the Face of the WWE, it'd be Orton. He has more potential in the future, more potential of not being overrated, and Orton has been in some good feuds, and Orton can probably teach the younger wrestlers on how to improve in the ring and improve on the mic because Orton has good mic skills and good wrestling skills.. Cena can't really wrestle, he does the same moves over and over again, while Orton mixes up his moves, like instead of doing the same thing over and over again each week, sometimes he does the DDT during the matches. One more thing, Orton's Matches are MUCH more entertaining to watch.
Pook S? is offline   Reply With Quote