ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Could it be hard to say Santino Marella is as good as the rock on the mic skills?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gello Gore is on a distinguished road
Default Could it be hard to say Santino Marella is as good as the rock on the mic skills?

Before you give me an intervention just think about the only reason why people say Santino will never be as good as The Rock i used to be one of them untill i realized the only reason why im saying The Rock is better just because he was in the business longer can it be so hard to say that Santino is as good as The Rock on entertaining people?
Gello Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

It's not hard to say, but it's obviously not true.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is on a distinguished road

Yes, it would be hard to say but I don't think that there is a comparison between the two, but Santino has very good mic skills and charisma is off the charts not to mention the guys gives me a mark out moment pretty much everytime he gets on the screen, and I disagree The Rock was loved because he entertained the crowd and basically made the show better by playing his character, not to mention these two guys are in two completely different era, The Rock was in the Attitude Era and a little of the Ruthless Aggression Era, Santino is wrestling in the PG Era, and WWE doesn't take Santino serious so that's why we don't.
?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

I don't think he is.Santino is great on the mic but The Rock can get the fans going much better.The Rock is better but Santino is very very very good.
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cutro_TNABritsRuleDWDWMagnus is on a distinguished road

IDK how good Santino is on mic skills..but he is just as good as the rock in ring skills..and just as much the entertaininer..WWE never let him show his ring skill
Cutro_TNABritsRuleDWDWMagnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bella is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to bella

Miz is better on mic skills. I'm sorry but it's true.
bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Santino Marella is on a distinguished road

I'll have to agree with you on this and so does my avatar. lol. We're talking about mic skills here not to get mistaken with Charisma. There was even a time in Orton's career where he was close to the Rock in mic skills in my opinion.
Santino Marella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon??{X9} is on a distinguished road

No it is not hard to say but we all know that The Rock is better than Santino Merella. Poor Santino, people don't even take him serious!
?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon??{X9} is offline   Reply With Quote