ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Thursday Night Thunder Episode # 5 is it good please rate the show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2010, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Thursday Night Thunder Episode # 5 is it good please rate the show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkABh...eature=related

Promo 1- Welcome to another live episode of Thunder! Mike Tenay: Eric Bischoff is obviously not here tonight and is currently missing. Tony Sciavone: The Ultimo Dragon locked him in the back of his limousine and drove away. Mike Tenay: The show must go on though. Tony Sciavone: Chris Jericho will defend the World Televsion title against Kazarian. Samoa Joe will take on Vader tonight as well. Mike Tenay: Like Bischoff would say, enjoy the show.

Match 1- Husky Harris (Face) accompanied by Titus O'neil vs. Skip Shieffield (Heel) accompanied by David Otunga. Harris went for the Running boot, but Shieffeld moved out of the way and hits the Running Clothsline to Harris. Winner = Skip Shefiield. 6:09

Post Match- Wade Barrett appears on the screen. Wade Barrett: My version of the Nexus is 1-0.

Match 2- Lucky Cannon (Face) vs. Brian Danielson (Heel). Cannon is on the top rope. Cannon goes for the Diving Cross Body and Danielson kicks him the gut and hits him with the Scoop Slam. Danielson then made Cannon tap out to the crossface. Winner = Brian Danielson. 8:13

Promo 2- Eric Bischoff is on the screen. Bischoff is tied to a tree. Ultimo Dragon: Eric Bischoff I are at the park. Ultimo Dragon: Since Eric Bischoff doesn't want me on this show and fired me I tied him to a tree so he can feel some pain. Ultimo Dragon: Once Bischoff tells me that I'm rehired and I can have a title shot I will unite him. Ultimo Dragon: Don't bother saving Bischoff nWo or anybody because if anyone comes here then Bischoff gets buried into the ground tied up.

Match 3- Heath Slater Justin Gabriel (Heels) vs. Percy Watson Eli Cottonwood (Faces). Slater poked Cottonwood in the eye which caused Watson to get distracted. When Watson turned around Gabriel super kicked him. Gabriel jumped to the top rope and hit the 450 Splash. WInners = Heath Slater Justin Gabriel. 15:44

Post Match- Barrett comes out and says that his Nexus are now 3-0. Wade Barrett then says that his opponent will be Michael McGuilty. Wade Barrett says that if any member of the Nexus loses including tag team matches they will be kicked out of the group.

Match 4- David Otunga (Heel) vs. Kaval (Face). Winner = Kaval with the Ghetto Stomp. 4:78.

Post Match- Darren Young, Skip Sheffield, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel attack Otunga. Darren Young hit the Full Nelson, Sheffield hit the Running Clothsline, Slater hits a Reverse Neckbreaker and then Gabriel hit the 450 Splash. Justin Gabriel: David Otunga is out of Nexus and is our prey.

Promo 3- Mike Tenay: We are sorry, but the Samoa Joe vs. Vader match has been cancelled for the night due to Vader not showing up here tonight.

Match 5- Darren Young (Heel) vs. Alex Riley (Face). Winner = Alex Riley with the Fireman's Carry Cutter. 2:32.

Post Match- Michael Tarver tosses Young out of the ring and down to the floor.

Match 6- Michael Tarver (Heel) vs. Titus O'Neil (Face). Winner = Michael Tarver with the Tarver Lighting. 1:74.

Promo 4- Chris Jericho walks past Wade Barrett. Chris Jericho: It looks like your Nexus is falling apart. Wade Barrett: I hope you lose that belt tonight to Kazarian and then he will lose it to me. Wade Barrett: Your either Nexus or your against us.

Match 7- Michael McGuilty (Face) vs. Wade Barrett (Heel). Michael goes for an axe kick, but Barrett shoved him into the ropes and turned him around and hit the Wasteland. Winner = Wade Barrett. 14:89.

Post Match- Wade Barrett: The Nexus won the series of matches with a score of 5-2. Darren Young David Otunga are gone from the Nexus.

Main Event- (C) Chris Jericho (Face) vs. Kazarian (Face). World Television Championship. Wade Barrett stares on during the entire match. Jericho gets distracted and Kazarian uppercuts him. Kazarian goes for the Bicycle Kick and Jericho ducks and hits the Code Breaker. Jericho puts Kazarian in the Walls of Jericho and Kaz taps out. Winner = Chris Jericho.

Post Match- Suicide comes out of nowhere and hits Jericho with the Suicide Solution and the lights go out and Suicide disappears. Barrett runs into the ring and hits Jericho with the Wasteland.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match/ Promo (Post Matches are promos too)

Possible people who can be Suicide:

A) AJ Styles

B) Christopher Daniels

C) Lance Storm

D) Paul London

E) Brian Kendrick

F) Evan Bourne

WCW Spirng Stampede PPV:

(C) Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan

Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards

(C) Torrie WIlson vs. Trish Stratus

Shane McMahon vs. Ken Shamrock vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Rick Steiner vs. William Regal vs. Brock Lesnar. Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Curt Hennig vs. Bret Hart. Submission Match.

(C) Hart Dynasty vs. Edge Christian

(C) Ted DiBiase Jr. vs. DDP
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

No need to choose a best match tonight. This is one of the few perfect shows that you have ever put together. The reason I say it is perfect because he have the rookies on the show even though I don't consider Husky Harris, Kaval, or Bryan Danielson rookies. These guys are just plain amazing in the ring with their chemistry, and I love how the whole show was pretty much based upon what happened last week on RAW when everyone had their match with a WWE superstar. So, the show is just amazing, although, if I had to choose 1 best match, it would have to go to the Bryan Danielson, and Lucky Cannon.

I don't like Lucky one damn bit, but him and Bryan Danielson would put on one hell of a match. That is no doubt the best match on the card. As for best promo, I believe that would have to go with after the main event. I liked how Suicide came out, and hit his finisher, and then Wade Barrett decided to jump in the ring, and hit the Wasteland.

Overall Card...10/10
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote