ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree with this youtubers comment about Nexus being better than nWo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2010, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

C??????? L??? M???? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree with this youtubers comment about Nexus being better than nWo?

I was just listening to We Are One - 12 Stones (Nexus Music) and I saw this comment

@wweman26alble ? Hell, Nexus is better than the nWo. The nWo was just a bunch of old guys from the WWE who were trying to make a name for themselves in WCW. The Nexus are a group of fresh, young talent ready to break out on the scene and take the wrestling world by storm.

Do you agree with him? ^^

Report the troll DarkSaviorV1.
C??????? L??? M???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

michael s is on a distinguished road

No, people liked NWO, who likes Nexus? No-one
michael s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

namenotpickedyet is on a distinguished road

Lol. Hell no. The NWO was made up of Established Big Name wrestlers. All pretty much coming from another company. This Nexus stuff, nobody knows who they are. That's why Cena had to introduce them to everybody this last Monday on Raw lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKJqKRtfNg It will be much more interesting to see the break up see which Nexus members are going to start feuding with each other. And to see what their new gimmicks music will be. They're lucky they have Cena to at least make a joke out of this get people to tune in to watch cause he's their competition.

I'm not saying that none of these guys are going to become well known wrestlers. I'm just saying you don't take a bunch of no names expect them to be remembered or liked more than the NWO for instense. All this does at best is help introduce them to wrestling fans by throwing them in the spotlight. So like i said i'm looking much more forward to them imploding turning on each other, forming tag teams becoming singles wrestlers. With the NWO groups like that, you didn't want to see those guys implode or for one to get kicked out. Cause it was cool that they were all together. Although the split between Hogan Nash that spawned the Wolfpac was a pretty good story line.
namenotpickedyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

maverick is on a distinguished road

I don't agree at all. The Nexus is not near the talent level as the original nWo. Those guys were mostly former World Champions, these Nexus guys haven't won anything yet. They have been around for about two or three months and last Monday Night was the first time I remember them in single competition since being official WWE Superstars. Their finishing maneuvers (with the exception of Justin Gabriel's 450 splash) are not that impressive. I would not compare them to the nWo until they actually start winning titles.
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$$$????????$$$ is on a distinguished road

nWo was the biggest thing to ever hit professional wrestling. They were not old guys, sure Hogan was old but not Nash and Hall at that time. Nash, Hall and Hogan were established people in the WWF who came to WCW. Nexus ain't gonna take the wrestling world by storm hell they ain't gonna take RAW. nWo helped WCW beat WWF for 84 weeks. The nWo was so big that ECW, the organization that hated WCW made a parody out of the nWo. So whoever thinks that ANY wrestling faction is bigger and better than the nWo is just stupid. The 4 horsemen, DX, Evolution are much much better than Nexus and even they don't compare to the New World Order Brother.
$$$????????$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

J-Boy is on a distinguished road

I really wouldn't say that Nexus is better than the nWo, they've have to really take RAW hostage like what the nWo did with WCW. I've yet to really see that hostage takeover yet from Nexus
J-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

B?????y (X9) is on a distinguished road

Sure, they are trying the nWo were trying to make a name of themselves. It just had big stars that made it completely unstoppable. If Team WWE were facing the nWo at Summerslam, they would have gotten an ass whoop in a blink of an eye. The team of the NeXus is full with guys who are trying to make a bigger name of themselves. They haven't done a thing yet. Once the NeXus take all the titles, I would be satisfied with the NeXus. So no. I do not agree with the guy who commented on the We Are One Video. Oh and I reported Dark Savior V1.
B?????y (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 06:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Barry Wilson is on a distinguished road

No I dont!! The NWO was not a bunch of old guys when that happened. The NWO was a bunch of established superstars in the prime of their careers, excluding Hogan was getting a little older. But even he was as entertaining in the ring as any member of Nexus at that time. In my mind, Nexus ain't good enough to shine the shoes of the NWO for tips.
Barry Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote