ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you feel WWE could care less about Cruiserweights?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2010, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Says Pardon?!

The Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Bad Guy
Default Do you feel WWE could care less about Cruiserweights?

Look how they botched that entire division. Besides Jeff, Rey, Eddie, and Benoit, (all under 225 lbs.) have any of them ever been treated decently? You can tell how McMahon loves the giants. Khali came in w/ a huge push, but we know how terrible he is. But I digress. Your thoughts?
The Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is on a distinguished road

Don't forget about the tag teams and women's too, really WWE only focuses on and actually care about the singles competition, that is why the singles competition has gimmick matches and Pay Per Views,when was the last time tag teams or crusierweights have headline a Pay Per View, and the cruiserweight division died in 2007, once that title was retired most of the wrestlers left, so WWE really only cares about singles wrestling.
?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Dass is on a distinguished road

Yeah, they could, Rey Mysterio had the title recently, there's lots of room for them to care less.
Dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Red Wolf is on a distinguished road

Since there is no Cruiserweight Title in WWE I can't consider any superstar in the WWE a Cruiserweight! If you mean any superstar that is small or isn't as big as John Cena or Triple H then no! Because all the Superstars you have listed have won World Titles in WWE! They are proof that a superstar or wrestler don't have to be big or buff to be World Champion! They may have had it harder than big guys like Khali, but it was all worth it in the end!
Red Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

$ (D) $ is on a distinguished road

Yea vince believes if you are not over 6 feet tall and weigh over 200 pounds then you have no buissnes in the WWE, he mostly goes for tall muscle heads. He isnt a fan of tag teams either, and the women's division well he is a sexist when it comes to that.
$ (D) $ is offline   Reply With Quote