ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or Disagree: Chavo Guerrero William Regal should get a push?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default Agree or Disagree: Chavo Guerrero William Regal should get a push?

WQ: Which stable was better overall, Evolution, Four Horsemen, or nWo?

BQ: I know people hate this question, but am I a good user here in the Wrestling Section?
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Y2Jericho Save_Us is on a distinguished road

disagree, altough i do think they should be in more storylines they are talented but its too late to push them they old now, its time to start pushing younger guys

WQ: Four Horsemen

BQ: Your not a troll, so yes you are a good user
Y2Jericho Save_Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Agree. Chavo and William have been in need of a push for years.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Booster Gold is on a distinguished road

Chavo yes, Regal probably not
Booster Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Isthathim is on a distinguished road

Yes i agree , Chave Gurrero and William Regal are in a need of a push.
Isthathim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

DASHING is on a distinguished road

Yes Chavo needs a run at the IC title, and William Regal needs to find himself a tag partner and beat the Hart Dynasty

WQ - Four Horseman

BQ - Yes
DASHING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LABi is on a distinguished road

Chavo definitely deserves a push. He has talent far beyond that of a Jobber and they need to take advantage of that before he can not perform to that level anymore. Regal has had many a push and all ending in an abuse that got him fired. They need to keep using him for the training purposes of 'green guys' and a penultimate challenge for those going for a Title. Horseman overall, but nWo for size and World domination.... Evolution was just mediocre and had to be a McMahon idea (which is not a compliment). Asking a Question You know people do not like, makes You a BAD User.
LABi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

Chavo Guerrero and William Regal could out-wrestle anyone on the entire roster such as Randy Orton and John Cena, they just aren't used right, and the same thing goes for Santino Marella and Goldust. I seriously doubt all four will get a push, because it seems as actual wrestlers don't go far in mainstream wrestling.

So, I would say they deserve a push as well as Santino Marella, and Goldust. Goldust, Regal, and Guerrero have been in the business for 20+ years, and most fans don't respect them, and judge wrestling based off of look. So, they should, and as for Santino, he will follow in their footsteps as a long time jobber if he does not get pushed for his wrestling skill, instead of the entertainment shock value that Vince wants.

WQ:The Four Horseman, these guys had paved the way for the nWo and Evolution. If it wasn't for The Four Horseman, many people would say that their would have never been any other stbles, and I have to agree. The Four Horseman were the originals.

BQ:Awesome user in the section, I just wished more people would rate your shows instead of the same three people. When I star your show's. It seems as if it has no affect what so ever. So hopefully, your shows get a lot more viewers because they are epic, and your answer to my last question, was the best that I have ever seen coming from you. Overall, your that wildcard in the section, that everyone doesn't know about but a few, but you will come out with some flare in the near future.
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote