ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Was there a moment in the WWE or TNA that made you Embarrassed as a fan of that Company?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2010, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?Hell?Raiser? is on a distinguished road
Default Was there a moment in the WWE or TNA that made you Embarrassed as a fan of that Company?

Details are always welcomed

BQ:Thumbs Up,Thumbs down...what difference does it make to you as a User?

WQ:After Undertaker Defeats and Take the title,do you think kane will go back to being a jobber?
?Hell?Raiser? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

curkendall16 is on a distinguished road

on tna when i got all about the retarded names and how ghetto they react. on wwe at least there was a reasonable line between acting and being too dumb
curkendall16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

B?????y (X9) is on a distinguished road

Yes. That happened to me this past Monday Night RAW. I was honestly laughing away when John Cena was making fun of the NeXus. I felt like a five year old. So. I stopped laughing.

WQ: He will feud with Taker.
B?????y (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

S?co?d City S?i?t? Y!A M??i?? is on a distinguished road

Embarrassing for WWE would be Hornswoggle, and PG Era. There isn't any thing that embarrass me to be a TNA fan though

BQ: It doesn't mean any thing to me, except if someone who disagrees with my views on something and I receive a TD

WQ: I don't think will be jobbing. I think he will keep facing The Undertaker for a while
S?co?d City S?i?t? Y!A M??i?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Straight Edge Suicide . is on a distinguished road

When Chavo was being downgraded by the WWE facing Hornswaggle . He is such a deserving jobber .

BQ: Um, I don't know . No difference .

WQ: No, they will continue the rivalry . Edge will come to Smackdown and beat Undertaker for the title, because of Kane . Christian wins the Royal Rumble, and its Edge vs. Christian at WrestleMania for the World Champion in a TLC Match .
Straight Edge Suicide . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Kaval? is on a distinguished road

Well lets make this short.

A little green midget named Hornswoggle joined WWE. Then won the last title hold with the cruiserweight.. But WWE is all good now

BQ: Their isn't a diffrence

BQ2: I doubt it.. He will be a big superstar after the big push he has had..
?Kaval? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Cris is on a distinguished road

WWE being PG is embarrassing when they have kid jokes/guest host things make me feel embarrased I miss how it was before PG.

BQ: If you get thumbs down a lot I guess you have good answers/people agree with you and if you get thumbs down you have sucky answers/people don't agree with you.

WQ: Not really I think Undertaker or Kane are retiring this year or next year.
Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

-Any Sharkboy Moment

-Vince McMahon's Limousine Explosion

I felt that Sharkboy was just a complete shot at the WWE, using Stone Cold skits and what not. I didn't appreciate any Sharkboy moment, because they bashed other companies, all companies do it, but Sharkboy did it the worst, even though it was entertaining.

Vince McMahon's limousine explosion was a fail, and made me embarrased because Vince McMahon never died, and I believe people who fake their own death, would want to die, so I thought Vince should have died. It also made every person that thought ALL wrestling was fake, have some information to back it up for once.

BQ:I believe I try to answer to the best of my abilities, and that is it. What is the point of someone asking Am I A Cool User, then, they give best answer to someone who say's AMAZING. So, I could really care less about people's opinions on me, it is their opinion, and I am just here, to talk wrestling, and make a few friends here and there.

WQ:I believe Kane only won the championship because he is leaving. He had said it himself that he wanted to push younger talent, which I found it wierd that Kane would win the world championship. So, I believe he will retire once The Undertaker has his last match with Kane, maybe at Survivor Series or Hell in a Cell.
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

?Ace Viper? is on a distinguished road

When the Miz won MITB.

BQ - Doesn't really matter to me, I mean if I get a bunch of thumbs up on an answer then great but if I get thumbs down I don't lose any sleep over it.

WQ - I think this feud between Kane and Taker will go until the HIAC ppv and then either yes Kane will go back to puttung over younger talent or he will take time off after him and Undertaker have the HIAC match.
?Ace Viper? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

Basicially any divas match. My parents would walk in and see me watching a womens match. No, I'm not doing that. But when I watch, I'm shaking my head, as in, that match was so bad. And when the male wrestlers wrestle, I'm cheering. My parents aren't wrestling fans like me. But my dad would see me doing that. Not giving a crap about the women wrestling and cheering for the male wrestling. My dad asks me, are you gay? I was like, no, the women just sucks. So basically, I don't go nuts when the women get in the ring, and people assume I'm gay. Hell, my girlfriend asked me that. What the hell?!!! So its not being ashame of a company, it being ashame of being a wrestling fan all together. I mean, can any back me up? The women on WWE just stunk and I have no interest in it and suddenly I setting off the gay alert. I am not gay,but at the same time, I am not a sex crazed boy. And this was back in the ruthless agression era where the women were trying to be hot, but I was not interested. Simple as that.

BQ: Absolutely nothing.

WQ: I hope not, but its possible. I think Kane was a jobber because he was okay with it, but I noticed that this time, he asked to be World champ again. So in my opinion, its up to Kane. I've heard Kane is planning to retire after this feud, so this just might be it, but if thats not the case, I think he will, but only because he wants to be, not because WWE wants him to suffer.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 11:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Juan R. Ramirez is on a distinguished road

Embarrasing:WWE PG Maven Eliminates Undertaker at the 2002 Royal Rumble.
Juan R. Ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 11:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Menace to Society is on a distinguished road

Been a WWE fan is always embarrassing, you silly scrotum squeezing fatty. Don't you think?
Menace to Society is offline   Reply With Quote