ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can someone tell me the wrestlers that hatted Bret Hart?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2010, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

FallenMember is on a distinguished road
Default Can someone tell me the wrestlers that hatted Bret Hart?

I only being watching WWE for six years so i want to know who hatted Bret Hart the most like who he had the most feud with other than Vince and HBK
FallenMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

HHH can't stand him. Bret once (or quite a few times) called him an @ss kisser and HHH called Bret stupid.

Hulk Hogan wrote up some bad things about the Hitman before but then tried to take them back. Bret believes that Hogan never wanted to give up the title for him, which some believe is the reason why WM 9 resulted in the ending that it had. He said that Hogan was supposed to drop the title to him at a Summerslam, which they even did a poster for with the 2 tugging at the title, but Hogan later backed out of it. Sure, they were cool when they both were in WCW but later Bret said that Hogan is a liar and never really had that much regard for him while Hogan said that he loved Bret.

So I guess it's really hard to get to the bottom of the Bret/Hogan situation
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Marc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Marc

HHH

Hulk Hogan

Ric Flair

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

C??????? L??? M???? is on a distinguished road

Triple H hates Bret Hart.

Shawn Michaels Vince McMahon had a strong dislike for him after the Montreal Screwjob but they made up.

Ric Flair said in his book that Flair criticizes Hart for over-exploiting the death of his brother, Owen Hart, and the controversy surrounding the Montreal Screwjob.Flair also claimed in his autobiography that, despite Hart's popularity in Canada, he was not a formidable money-making draw elsewhere, a claim which Hart dismissed as plain ridiculous in a column written for the Calgary Sun. Hart claimed that he drew greater revenue than Flair, citing his headlining performances on consistently sold out tours throughout his WWF career, while Flair wrestled to allegedly near-empty arenas. He also criticized Flair on what he perceived as insults to fellow wrestlers Mick Foley and Randy Savage, both personal friends of Hart's. Hart did acknowledge a decline in the WWF's popularity during the mid 1990s, but he and others felt that this was largely attributed to the WWF's well publicized sex and steroid scandals, as well as WCW's acquisition of former top WWF stars. In contrast to Flair's claims, WWE owner Vince McMahon has asserted that whichever company hired Hart could have built the entire franchise around [him], describing him as an extraordinary star who you know is going to give you the best match of the night every time he goes out there. McMahon added that it was fortunate for me, in terms of my company, that his chief competitor, WCW, did not utilize Hart to his full potential
C??????? L??? M???? is offline   Reply With Quote