ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WAS THERE EVER AN END RESULT THAT CHANGED YOUR OVERALL OPINION OF THAT MATCH?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2010, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road
Default WAS THERE EVER AN END RESULT THAT CHANGED YOUR OVERALL OPINION OF THAT MATCH?

For me it was the Raw after Wrestlemania 17. It was Austin/Rock in a Steel Cage for the WWF title. I thought that match was going great until Triple H carried his big nose and sledgehammer to the ring and messed the match up. Sure they had to develop the Two Man Power Trip angle sometime, but why during that?

What about you?
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

C??????? Of T?? N?g??? (?!? ??f??) is on a distinguished road

Well this was after the match. Jeff Hardy vs. Edge at Extreme Rules 2009. After Jeff won i was ecstatic and jumping in joy. The Cm Punks music hit and i was like....SHlT! Then he cashed in on Jef and won the WHC. I thought the match was AMAZING! But after what CM Punk did, i kinda thought the match was dissapointing.
C??????? Of T?? N?g??? (?!? ??f??) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???????d ? Dív???? is on a distinguished road

Well I remember The first Hell in the Cell match at Bad Blood

when Kane interfered because I was like huge Undertaker fan.

So when Undertaker lost of course I was pissed. But now when

I look back at the match,Im kind of glad Kane interfered. It

made the match seem 10 times better.
???????d ? Dív???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nothing buries talents like CENA is on a distinguished road

When Cena won EC but then Edge cashed on him and won WWE Title.

When Cena won EC again, then Batista came out and got title
Nothing buries talents like CENA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Psycho Dude 99 is on a distinguished road

Actually yes. Survivor Series 2008 when it was meant to be HHH defending his World Title against Jeff Hardy and Vladimir Kozlov in a triple threat match. However, to hype up the upcoming rivalry Jeff would have with Matt in a few months, Kozlov and HHH squared off in a 1 on 1 contest for the title. This was Kozlov?s time to shine and he absolutely failed to do so. HHH as well. He was the champ and I feel it is a champion?s responsibility to help carry on a great match because that belt that they carry should mean they are able to do what they do just about better than everyone else. But for nearly 15 hard to watch minutes, HHH and Kozlov bored audiences everywhere. Boring and even TNA chants were heard all throughout the match. I was very disappointed. Just then, Vicky came out and screamed he?s here. Like everyone else, I think I recall assuming it was Jeff Hardy and was shocked when it was actually Edge making his return after a several month absence. He ran out and electrified the crowd for not even a minute until Jeff Hardy came running out swinging wild chair shots. All hell broke loose and I had no idea who was going to walk out with the title. Luckily Edge did and that 2 minute conclusion made the night for me. It was a great moment in an absolutely terrible match. That?s what killed Kozlov?s push and rightfully so.

So I must say undoubtably that conclusion to the match definitely changed my overall opinion on it. Unquestionably.
Psycho Dude 99 is offline   Reply With Quote