ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Whats up with the Eve Alicia fox hate?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2010, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Southjerz856 is on a distinguished road
Default Whats up with the Eve Alicia fox hate?

Why do people bash alicia and Eve so much? Honestly they are decent female wrestlers, of course they need to cut down on the botching...besides that what can you say? As for eve she does lack personality but shes a good face and alicia is one of the good heel divas on raw.I also think wwe buried both them because both of they're title runs were about 2 months each.Oh yeah I also want to add that Maryse and Kelly2 are also botchers,but why don't they get bashed? Is it because of they're looks??Please explain what do you think eve and alicia need to do to improve???

NO BIAS ANSWERS PLEASE!!! Just be honest!

Edit: Yeah I forgot to add why do the fans blame the divas and not wwe management?
Southjerz856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

Maryse is hot! She is by far one of the best heels because nobody has ever really liked her. So her heel role plays well. Not matter if she can't wrestle.

Kelly Kelly is more of the underdog you know she isn't the best wrestler; Still improving but you defiantly want her opponents to win. She is placed in matches with people who most fans want to be shut up and put in their place.

Alicia Fox seems to slightly too nice as far as demeanor and stance. Although her ring work is nice. She doesn't make a great heel. Also think about win/streak hasn't been good. The few times she has won wasn't clean at all.

Eve is a decent talent as well but her personality has not developed. She almost never cuts a real promo. I would blame that one WWE.

This is a Personality over Ability.

The fault is mainly on WWE and its booking.
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rock ! is on a distinguished road

Honestly they are decent female wrestlers, of course they need to cut down on the botching. - You.

There's your reason.

Lack of... ooooh what's the word.. it's used to describe a god-given or natural ability.. uh uh uh .. OH YEAH!

TALENT.
The Rock ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Y_Isaac is on a distinguished road

I feel you, Alicia Fox is my favorite Diva, she doesn't have as many botches as people think she does. Kelly Kelly takes forever to do a move. Maryse never does any moves just a ddt and camel clutch. Alicia and Eve had a very entertaining match rivaling some of the men's matches but they start with everyone thinking that it would suck. What would these ladies have to do to win the fans approval? Eve does moonsaults, submissions and neckbreaker finisher, what more could you ask for?

People say her ax kick is botched but she is using the kick to the back because her whole offensive revolves around her working the back, it makes perfect sense from a psychology stand point.
Y_Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

playboy is on a distinguished road

Nexus blames WWE managment
playboy is offline   Reply With Quote