ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which PPV's should WWE Revive based on it's History?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2010, 02:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road
Default Which PPV's should WWE Revive based on it's History?

*Survivor Series was revived

You can use any PPV that was retired.

Say why, and why it's historical.
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 02:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Red Wolf is on a distinguished road

WWE No Mercy because WWF No Mercy for the n64 was considered the best wrestling game ever!
Red Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 02:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ziggler Y!A Mafia is on a distinguished road

King of The Ring should be revived so bad. With Summerslam being such trash this year, let's bring up the prestige so Summerslam feels like a better PPV and the matches can have a little more excitement to it.
Ziggler Y!A Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 02:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

odebeake? is on a distinguished road

King of the Ring
odebeake? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 02:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is on a distinguished road

Backlash-I really like this Pay Per View because it was the sequel to Wrestlemania, it most of the time the matches and were about getting revenge on your lost of just revenge on someone that done something wrong to you, WWE needs to bring this Pay Per View back because it was one of the best Pay Per Views in my opinion, and one of my favorites.
?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 02:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

BigAirChicago is on a distinguished road

The WWE need to get rid of the following ppv's(hell in a cell, TLC, Elimination Chamber, Fatal 4-Way, Money in the bank) I just think its lazy to make a ppv revolve around only 1 type of match

The WWE need to Revive No Mercy, Judgment Day, No Way Out, Unforgiven, Vengeance, Backlash, KOTR because they were much better than the current ppv's(KOTR had something to follow) And they are much more creative than the current wwe ppv's
BigAirChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 02:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

Most definitely King of the Ring. It was around even before Summerslam, Survivor Series, and Royal Rumble started (check the facts). And even though it has a history of having bad winners such as Billy Gunn, Mabel, and more, it is also responsible for kicking off the careers of some noteworthy superstars like Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Triple H, etc. Not to mention the loads of historical moments it gave us like Foley taking dives off of the HIAC, Austin taking on both McMahons, etc.

It was a legendary PPV
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 03:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

King of the Ring should be revived. You got to see 8 of the top Singles Wresters wrestle in matches all on one Pay Per View. The King of the Ring usually went on and became a WWE intercontinenal Champion and/or WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion. Past King of the Ring Winners included Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 03:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

bill is on a distinguished road

The old style King of the Ring. The crap matches leading up to it on Raw and Smackdown aren't needed. The original tournaments were great. It would be to revive them.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2010, 03:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

Obviously King of the Ring. All the other disfunct PPV to revive have no real concept that makes it different. But with King of the Ring, its practically asking to have multiple matches on night. I don't want the crap they pulled over the last few years, where tournaments took place on Raw and Smackdown, but to have all the matches on one night. Non stop until a king is annouced. Plus it works by giving mid-carders a push. King of The Ring is a big deal, for guys like Austin, Edge, Angle, HHH. etc. And back then, they werent that big as the main eventers they've become. Its a good push while the main eventers wrestle over the world title. So its more matches, an opportunity for a mid-carder to get a push, and can set up a lot of storyline potiential.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote