ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why are people saying Miz will lose when he cashes in?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2010, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Juelz is on a distinguished road
Default Why are people saying Miz will lose when he cashes in?

I fail to see any reason in wasting the Money in the Bank contract, unless he was just going to win the WWE Championship soon afterwards anyway. If they make Miz win the contract and then waste it, then the contract will lose its value. Now, if you don't think Miz is ready for the main event yet (which I do), then you should probably think that he will have to defend his contract against somebody and lose it, instead of suggesting that it will just be a dud.

All I'm saying is that people need to realize that the WWE staff has decided that Miz is ready for the main event, and stop complaining about him sucking so much, which he doesn't. His catch phrase is very corny, so he needs to change it to something more creative. And he only has 5 moves, so the creative team needs to give him some more. Other than those 2 things, I don't see why everyone bashes him so much. Help me out please and explain why you think hes awful.

You can't use his failed attempts as an excuse. CM Punk made 2 failed attempts before cashing his in on Jeff Hardy
Juelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

They've already wasted it by having that miserable piece of crap win it in the first place.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is on a distinguished road

Well, he has attempted to cash his briefcase in three times and every time something has went wrong, when was the last time Mr.Money in the Bank has ever had bad luck,exactly all the signs point to he is gonna lose it when he cashes it in.
?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

I agree with the dude with no picture named Steve
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
WOW
Jobber

WOW is on a distinguished road

how many times did he tried cashin it? and failed to do accomplished it. now that his messing with Bryan. i have a strong feeling he will lose it same time losing his united state championship.
WOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Senior Heaney is on a distinguished road

You need to stop the predictable pattern of every Money in the Bank winner automatically winning a World Championship. I think Miz will win the belt at some point, but I don't want him to win it by cashing in a stupid contract.
Senior Heaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WEST COAST (TG) is on a distinguished road

Well he does win alot...... Anyway i dont think he will be a dominate champion I think he will be like Sheamus or Jack Swagger only able to beat midcarders
WEST COAST (TG) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bring Back Alissa Flash is on a distinguished road

Actually that's not what they are predicting, that's what they WANT to happen. Me personally, don't want to see that happened. They dropped the ball with Mr. Kennedy when he won it, I don't want to see the Miz blow the opportunity either. I used to hate The Miz, but he's growing on me.
Bring Back Alissa Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Austin is on a distinguished road

cus the miz sucks and they can't see him with the WWE Championship around his waste
Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JoeBlack is on a distinguished road

The Miz is supposed to be what CM Punk is in Smackdown, but Punk is miles ahead of The Miz. CM Punk has wrestled almost everyone around (Teddy Hart, Aj Styles, Aries, The Undertaker, Batista, HHH, Cena, Jericho, Morrison, Mysterio, Bourne, Orton, etc.) and the Miz is a lousy guy with a spoiled boy at home attitude who improved a lot in 2 years, but to be a main eventer you had to be Jobber, small card Face, Middle Card Face, small card Heel and Mid Card Heel as he is now.

What WWE wants us to feel is, if they give to Evan Bourne the WWE Title, The top dog persona, the main event spot, he will get old in 2 months and none will care for him in the same way when he was a jobber and mid card guy. But if they give everything to The Miz, everyone will be waiting for someone to beat the hell out of him and steal his spot. So make controversy and things will work better in business for WWE.

Do what the fans want, and they will loose the attention in 2 months once they tasted what they wanted. Advise? turn the channel everything The Miz is around.
JoeBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bradley is on a distinguished road

because wwe is fake and the fans want him to loose! wwe is evil the reason miz won is the they can get more views for the next wwe event then people can watch him loose wwe has been trying to brainwash the world for a long time
Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

Simply because they're making too big a deal about how every previous winner has cashed in and won. They're setting Miz up to fail...
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 11:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr.awesome is on a distinguished road

i know right the miz isn't gonna lose
Mr.awesome is offline   Reply With Quote