ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My ideas for Night of Champions(Contains spoilers)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Juelz is on a distinguished road
Default My ideas for Night of Champions(Contains spoilers)?

The spoilers are in the WWE Championship match

Opening bout - Unified Tag Team Championship:

(C)Hart Dynasty v Santino Marella/Vladamir Koslov. Winners: Hart Dynasty

Ted DiBiase comes out and complains that the Million Dollar Championship wasn't counted onto the card, and he issues an open challenge. MVP comes out and says he'll challenge Ted. Jack Swagger then comes out and says he wants in. The match will take place later

Intercontinental Championship Fatal 4 Way:

(C)Dolph Ziggler v Kofi Kingston v Dashing Cody Rhodes v Christian. Winner: Dashing Cody Rhodes

Women's Championship Triple Threat:

(C)Layla v (C)Michelle McCool v Kelly Kelly. Winner: Layla. Teddy Long comes out and demands that Layla is the full Women's Champion, and puts an end to LayCool sharing it.

United States Championship:

(C)The Miz v Bryan Danielson. Winner: Bryan Danielson

Diva's Championship:

(C)Melina v Eve Torres. Right before the match starts, Michelle McCool rushes in and takes out Eve, then demands she replaces Eve in the match. Teddy Long comes out and says she will be in the match, but if she loses, she cannot compete for either title until both of the titles change hands. (C)Melina v Michelle McCool. Winner: Melina

Million Dollar Championship Triple Threat:

(C)Ted DiBiase w/Maryse v MVP v Jack Swagger. Winner: Ted DiBiase

World Heavyweight Championship Casket Match:

(C)Kane v The Undertaker. Winner: Kane. Kane then sets the casket on fire and walks out laughing

WWE Championship 6 Pack Challenge:

(C)Sheamus v Randy Orton v Edge v Chris Jericho v John Cena v Wade Barrett. Winner: Randy Orton. The Miz then runs out, but Bryan Danielson rushes out and puts him into a crossface. He lets go after about a minute. The Miz then gets up and goes toward the referee in an attempt to cash in his briefcase, but Randy Orton turns him around and gives him an RKO. Sheamus attempts a Brogue Kick on Orton, but Orton dodges and gives him an RKO. Chris Jericho then comes in and gives Orton a Codebreaker, followed by a Spear by Edge. John Cena comes in and gives Edge an Attitude Adjustment, and then puts Jericho into STF(again) and Jericho taps out(again). Wade Barret then comes and does his finisher(I don't know what its called) on Cena. Wade Barrett tries to pick up the WWE Championship, but Danielson steps in and does some move(I don't know what moves he has) on Barrett. The night ends with Bryan Danielson holding up the United States Championship and the WWE Championship while looking at The Miz struggling to get up.

These aren't predictions, they're just ideas. The only one that is an actual prediction in the USC match. Can you rate it from 1 to 10

WQ: What changes would you make to the outcomes of these matches?

First off, they're ideas, not predictions. Second, the spoiler is the match type for the WWE Championship match

I didn't make Bryan win the WWE Championship, I just made him hold it. If everything in this post actually happened, Orton would still be champion

And yeah, I always forget a few people when I think of these xD
Juelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

So these are your predictions, but you put contains spoilers on the title?
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

S?co?d City S?i?t? Y!A M??i?? is on a distinguished road

Fist Ted DiBiase will face JoMo and not MVP.

For the Intercontinental Championship I would make it into a battle royal since not all main eventers on Smackdown won't get a match. So make a battle royal with Ziggler, Punk, Kofi, McIntyre, Christian, Swagger, Mysterio, MVP, Cody Rhodes, and Matt Hardy in a 10-Man Battle Royal

For the Women's Championship and Diva's Championship it is LayCool vs Melina (spoiler) and I am assuming Kelly Kelly will team up with Melina. So basicly if LayCool wins Layla keeps the Women's belt and McCool gets the Diva's belt or if it is the other way around Melina retains her belt and Kelly Kelly gets the Women's championship

For the Tag Team match: I think it will be Hart Dynasty vs SES vs The Uso's with the women competing also.
S?co?d City S?i?t? Y!A M??i?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(YAWL) NIGHT KILL is on a distinguished road

We'll have to wait and see.
(YAWL) NIGHT KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Braden is on a distinguished road

Tag team match: Heart Dynasty vs. Usos. With Usos winning the titles.

Million dollar belt match: Good idea. Although leave Swagger out of it, and rather than wait for the match have it start right away. MVP should win with Ted getting pissed off and maybe slapping Maryse in disgust.

Intercontinental: Dolph vs Kofi falls count anywhere. Dolph wins.

Womens title: Michelle McCool vs Layla. Layla wins.

Diva's championship: I like the idea of McCool putting herself in the match and winning the title. Perhaps with Layla's help.

US title: Works for me. Daniel Bryan wins.

Heavyweight title match: I like the ending. Though not thrilled about Kane vs The Undertaker for the 8 millionth time.

WWE title: Orton vs Sheamus street fight. Orton wins but then Miz cashes in Money in the bank and becomes new champion.

(having Daniel Bryan win 2 championships, especially the big one in his first ppv is a bit much.)
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote