ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which is more better and believable TNA or WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2010, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheRealCP1341 is on a distinguished road
Default Which is more better and believable TNA or WWE?

I'm pretty sure WWE is more believable because all of the people who were fired from WWE go to TNA because WWE notices something is wrong with their acting. TNA gets caught more than WWE. In WWE all of there athletes/superstars/actors have good improvisation techniques to keep the crowd in it. Also TNA may be more entertaining but not so believable. WWE tries to make it believable. skip to 1:54 and Compare this TNA clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuhJAWp3Cs

to this WWE clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLOL958FxM

at first i believed when it fell on him but then i realized all the camera angles got everything that went wrong but it was believable because everyone was helping out. even rivals were. in TNA you can see the people squeezing the blood packets and capsules and all they're doing is screaming and sandman is trying to show off when theres a ring full of TNA originals attacking his friends. and he's walking. if those were my friends i would be running to the ring with a gun. WWE may make mistakes but they make up for it. they get caught sometimes but they aren't too obviouis because the actors/superstars/athletes have good improv skills and so do the announcers.
TheRealCP1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

RVD's injury was believable, but it was when he smacked his head on the ladder this past Thursday.
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Stone Cold is on a distinguished road

what are you talking about.
Stone Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Soccer0wnz is on a distinguished road

wwe is better tna is good but if they dont get rid of sharkboy im never gonna watch it again its a disgrace to stone cold
Soccer0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2010, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

ALL HAIL THE KING!!! is on a distinguished road

To be honest, I think they are about the same as far as believability goes, WWE does some things really well, and at times, can make things very believable, same with TNA, but both do some incredibly stupid unbelievable stunts, some times it is for comedy and it is just skits, so it isn't really meant to be taken seriously, but other times both shows are trying to be serious and they do things that make absolutely no sense, both WWE TNA!

Seriously, the comedy in WWE TNA can both be horrendous at times, WWE with it's sketches with Hornswoggle and Little People's Court, TNA with it's Cody Deaner, neither one is believable! Serious storyplots that are just so far fetched like Vince's Limo Blowing up while he is inside it in WWE, or TNA and the Whole Dr. Stevie thing, ugh!

As far as better goes, I think both Companies got it's flaws and weaknesses, WWE is doing so much better financially though, they have a better production crew, and are more experienced, TNA puts on better action, they have better women's and Tag team divisions!
ALL HAIL THE KING!!! is offline   Reply With Quote