ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who wishes Petey Williams would go back to TNA?
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2010, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob
Gold Medalist? (X9) is on a distinguished road
Default Who wishes Petey Williams would go back to TNA?

I do. He was the bomb! The Canadian Destroyer was AMAZING! Anybody else want Petey back?
Gold Medalist? (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob
R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

I wish. I rarely get to see Petey wrestle now that he is in Ring of Honor. I hardly ever watch Ring of Honor because I usually have to either buy it on DVD or watch it online. I wish he would go to Total Nonstop Action but he is alright where he is at now. I believe every good wrestler is usually end in the independents, and Petey fits into that category. Especially now that Tyler Black has left, it will be interesting to see who steps up, maybe even Petey.

I would like to se him come back, but he is happy, and I am fine at where he is at, at this point. When I see him wrestle in the independent promotions, it's just poetry in motion because he is that damn good.
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote