ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

cpwe raw is war episode 4?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2010, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Evan is on a distinguished road
Default cpwe raw is war episode 4?

pyro and intro

jimmy krauss theme hits and jimmy is in the ring.

jimmy: At cpwe backlash i go into a triple threat match facing cpwe's best. big mike and Mr. E. In reality the odds would be stacked against me and i should be shaking in my pants right now. But in my opinion, i got nothing to worry about. i got the mcmahon-helmsly faction watching my back and not only that but i got a walking gorilla who says that the big dog is coming and i got mr. E, who claims that i'm staying out of their rivalry. What that little runt doesn't realize that i terror upgraded them both into oblivion. Tonight, my team goes to victory, i retain the cpwe heavyweight championship and i go on to face off against the other competitors in the future CUZ I'M JIMMY AND I'M AWESOME. (jimmy's theme begins and jimmy krauss walks to the back)

elvis c. Brown vs. beast king. Finish: Elvis goes for the double arm ddt but beast king is too strong and throws elvis off easilly. Elvis then runs towards beast king but beast king boots elvis, sending him doing a front flip onto his face. Beast king then hits the BKO for the three count.

josh mathiews: john bullrider we understand that you didn't get to say what you had on YAWL's episode 1 preview so what do you have to say?

John Bullrider: Well josh, as you can see i'm in a number 1 contenders match agaisnt three people. Well yawl owner, thanks for the opportunity because i know that you know that i love to fight. As for the other three competitors in that fatal four way, i will not hesitate to beat all three of you untill you can no longer move, much less stand. i will win the number 1 contender fatal four way and i WILL becaome the NEW YAWL CHAMPION. bank on it.

shaun cold, new age oulaws, jimmy krauss and x-pac vs. big mike, Mr. E, Voneriom, YAWL Warrior and stone cold steve austin: Finish: shaun cold and stone cold can't help but brawl into the crowd so they do just that. New age outlaws set jimmy up for jimmy krauss to hit the teror upgrade on yawl owner but before that can happen big mike comes in both outlaws through the middle rope and hits a huge powerbomb on jimmy. big mike goes to cover jimmy for the 1, 2, but x-pac saves jimmy and hits x factor on big mike. Yawl warrior then recovers and clotheslines x-pac over the top rope. mr. E hits the spear on jimmy krauss and then his partner finishs off with an underhook tombstomb but big mike double clotheslines both veneriom and mr. E and steals the pin on jimmy for the 1, 2, 3. Big mike celebrates but turns around for the spear from mr. E. Mr. E then goes to the outside and grabs the cpwe championship, gets back into the ring and holds the championship high over big mike and jimmy krauss but then drops the belt over krauss's fallen body. this ends the show.

(get your post shows promos in)

sorry to yawl owner for not getting my promo in for yawl's first episode preview but i was on vacation and i didn't get a chance to put my promo in so i did it on this episode of cpwe.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dubya

George W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

*FacePalm*
Old 17 Aug 2010, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Big Mike Simply Flawless (N-6) is on a distinguished road

Welcome back from vacation

Promo: Mr. E. You have just made a terrible mistake. You think that you can attack Big Mike and get away with it? You are horribly mistaken. At Backlash, you will get exactly what is coming to you. After I defeat you and Jimmy Krause and become CPWE Champion. And both you and Krause better make sure that you stay out of my way after the match. Same goes for the McMahon-Helmsly faction. Because noone is going to ruin the night that I become... CHAMPION.
Big Mike Simply Flawless (N-6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 03:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Beast King(BSA) is on a distinguished road

can you take me out of this efed please.
Beast King(BSA) is offline   Reply With Quote