ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

thoughts on summerslam ? WQ and BQ?
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2010, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob
Quote the viper nevermore (G5) is on a distinguished road
Default thoughts on summerslam ? WQ and BQ?

i fought the show was awesome well the ic match was ok and i didn't think melinda would win because she only been back a week but kane vs mysterio was good and the ending was better i mean kane actually got to look more power full than undertaker ( sense 97 ) and the S.E.S vs big show was actually ok but the main event was the best and RETURN OF THE AMERICAN DRAGON ! and the match was really good ( heck bret hart looked ok ) but striker mentioned the cattle mutilation but he only used a crossface but here's the questons

WQ : what did you think about summerlslam out of ten and thoughts

BQ : do you know what my pic is ?

BQ : sese you will be probally my only answer it's desmond wolfe's logo on bhis jacket
Quote the viper nevermore (G5) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 09:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob
???The Lord of Darkness??? is on a distinguished road

I thought the first half was very much to make the second half look better. Cena said it would be an epic day. He was right, the worst SummerSlam in history, very epic.

The first half was amazingly boring. Handicap match, diva's matches, and then you have these horrible title matches.

All titles, excluding diva's (let's be honest, that title doesn't mean jack), were lost and what I mean is that all champions lost the match, but kept the title. Sheamus vs Orton, that was Orton via DQ (boring).

Kingston vs Ziggler was a No Contest, as was the Kane vs Rey match, if I'm not mistaken.

WQ: 3.5/10. I'm a huge WWE fan but with so much to offer, it just completely fell through.

BQ: Possibly a car logo, or some sort of machinery/auto logo. Basically no, the only thing it looks like to me though is the Holden logo.
???The Lord of Darkness??? is offline   Reply With Quote