ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would this be a good way to continue the angle between Abyss / RVD / Janice that finished impact?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2010, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

SuicidalKAZ is on a distinguished road
Default Would this be a good way to continue the angle between Abyss / RVD / Janice that finished impact?

No doubt TNA will act like it was just an injury and not actually reference the fact that Abyss tried to kill RVD, and had flesh stuck in the nails on Janice. I think the best way to carry this angle on would be to have Abyss arrested oon impact, they would need to use a Tazer or something, or just have Bishoff tell the world he's been arrested. Then they could either have Them pay his bail and debut with him to destroy EV2.0 or they could have Fortune pay his bail and say they enjoy watching him destroy EV2.0

I just really hope TNA don't act like it was all routine, that was very graphic and they surely cannot act like this is all just part of the job, it looked like murder!
SuicidalKAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 08:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Eric K is on a distinguished road

It was quite gruesome, it will be interesting to see where they take the angle from here......I believe Ev2.0 will get there revenge on Abyss and make it look just as bad as the RVD incident
Eric K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 08:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Con Man is on a distinguished road

I actually like this idea and think that it would work. I agree that they have to act in a manner according to what was shown which would constitute dramatic action against Abyss. Hopefully they use something like this or else it will be a huge letdown.
Con Man is offline   Reply With Quote