ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

did you like the fact that the undertaker got manhandled by his brother kane or not?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2010, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default did you like the fact that the undertaker got manhandled by his brother kane or not?

i kind of think its nice to see kane handle the undertaker like he did. its different, no? the undertaker always dominates his opponents and its cool to see that he don't always come out on top. its good to see that kane is a threat, but im still glad the undertaker is back. what are your opinions?
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 12:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Hockey Guy #2 is on a distinguished road

oh yeah..that made Kane even more powerful
Mr. Hockey Guy #2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 12:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

johnny is on a distinguished road

For once, Taker does not cause the carnage, but I believe they're trying to intensify the brotherly feud, and with the WHC tittle involved, it makes it even more drastic. They say one of your worst enemies are the people closest to you, and your brother is indeed very close to you. Taker and Kane are seemingly equal
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Con Man is on a distinguished road

I liked it just because of the fact that almost everyone who knew that Undertaker was returning would think he would have dominated Kane. It was nice to see something unexpected happen but it still made Undertaker's return pretty lame.
Con Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MrComedy3k is on a distinguished road

I agree. Kane has had it too bad for too long. I want to thank WWE for making Kane come out on top there because I was thinking they would go back to the pussy heel Kane that no one likes. I am already liking this because he is not going to lose every single match when he is heel. I hope he becomes the longest reigning world champion ever. It would make up for over 10 years of vacancy Kane. I hope it is Kane that ends the streak if anyone does. But I am very excited that a legend is back and is going to improve WWE. WWE has impressed me these past few weeks, with new storylines, better matches, more suprises, etc. I am going to start watching on a regular basis now.
MrComedy3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

He didn't actually get manhandled by Kane. People are making it out to be like Kane brutalized The Undertaker. The Undertaker was still not 100% from his coma and Kane is stronger than he is. It was good to see something new, but Kane tombstoning Taker killed all of Taker's momentum and made him look weak.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Horny the Clown is on a distinguished road

Yes. Because every time Undertaker has returned, it's always him getting the upper hand. It was just nice to see a twist to his return
Horny the Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John sXe is on a distinguished road

Yes i agree, seeing Undertaker always dominate would have been boring, but at least last night was different than usual.
John sXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BITCHBROOKEXD is on a distinguished road

nooooooo not at all undertaker was famous 4 returning in the best/epic ways no it sucked
BITCHBROOKEXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ali J is on a distinguished road

Yh i did like that fact because now there is a feud between the undertaker and kane

when undertaker retires i bet kane will be his last wrestle mania opponent
Ali J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Eric Nguyen is on a distinguished road

I am pretty sure there is going to be a big storyline between the 2 like back 13 years ago.
Eric Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2010, 01:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

yea i did, make kane look more powerful and by doing the tombstone to his bro then the feud starts
WWE_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote